Going away for holidays

@fufurinha (11517)
Portugal
Me and my boyfriend are leaving today for a small holidays. We will spend 3 days together but I still don't know where as it is a surprise. We celebrate 7 years together is this is his gift to me. It is going to go on holidays in the beginning of September because, as I have been working, I needed some time to charge my energies. It will be great to spend some time with my boyfriend, just the two of us. I will tell you more when I come back. (hope not to miss myLot ). Have fun here at myLot while I am away. I will be back here in no time
@Marcyaz (35625)
Fufurinha sounds like a good deal and you will be surprised by where your love will be taking you. I bet you can't wait to find out where you are going. Have fun my dear and take some pictures to show here on the site. Congratulations on your 7 years together also.
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
Thank you so much. I will see if I can share a photo here :)
@Marcyaz (35625)
@fufurinha That would be excellent to post a picture of your vacation on here. We will be waiting. Your welcome and have lots of fun.
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
@Marcyaz you have to check out my new discussion then.
@simone10 (21648)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I hope you and your boyfriend have a wonderful vacation together. It sounds like a fun trip and can't wait to hear all about it when you come back.
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
We did have a lot of fun! Short but lovely.
@simone10 (21648)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@fufurinha That's great! You will have to tell us all about it.
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
@simone10 check out my latest discussion about it
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
Have fun in your holidays! I love surprise destinations so I hope you will enjoy it even more since your boyfriend has already planned everything!
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
It was fantastic, I loved it. Wished I could have stayed there forever.
@1wldngl (3991)
Sounds like a really nice time is ahead for you. Let us know all about it. And congrats on your 7 years together. We are coming up on 5 years in October.
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
Thank you so much! I will talk about it soon ;)
• Bacolod, Philippines
wow. Congratulation dear. Happy for you.7 years is not joke. Ours is only six. Anyway make the best out of it :D
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
I will try to have as much fun as I can. Thanks honey
@silvermist (20086)
Congratulations,on completing 7 years with your boyfriend.By now you would have come back after the holidays.
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
I am back, yes! Thank you so much