I hit a wrong key

Marion, Kansas
I hit a wrong key and wiped out the post I started a half hour or so ago. Never fear, this one will be even better. I just put a full size metal truckbox into the truck, along with the one that is already there. Yes, I did it alone, hubby is at work. We are going to attempt to take some bulky items out to the new house right after lunch. First, I need a six foot step ladder, so I am going for that. I will use my credit card at Ace Hardware because this month I will get 5% cash back on any home improvement store purchase. I will put money in the bank and send a payment to the credit card this afternoon. I like cash back. I use it for gift and special shopping. Another happy note: we have been waiting for a report on a roof inspection, so that the insurance company would write our policy. They say our house is worth about ten times what we paid for it and the roof is rated #1, which is the best rating it can get. So tomorrow I will get insurance there. We set up a bed there last night, and we think we may sleep there at least one night this weekend.
its great that your roof passed inspection with flying colors. glad you got all moved now as of this date I mean,.
• Marion, Kansas
It is good to be settling in. It is amazing what you can do on your own. The roof is good, and the foundation is good.
Things are coming together little by little. That is great news. I hope your getting enough rest while your working hard.
• Marion, Kansas
Getting more rest now. I am having more time to be online as well.
@kevin1877uk (36621)
Ooops wrong button, glad about the insurance, wonderful news
• Marion, Kansas
Ha ha, I am glad it only happens occasionally.
I'm glad that things are moving along well for you. How great that the house is worth so much more than you paid for it.
• Marion, Kansas
It is good to know a little more in a while.
I know how tiring is to move. It is great you can get your insurance and sleep in the new location.
• Marion, Kansas
Definitely home now.
@gudheart (12775)
Great news on the insurance :D It is a peace of mind to know the roof is rated well
• Marion, Kansas
I see I totally missed replying to people on this discussion. Yes, it is peace of mind.