I will have anchovies with that.

How do you like your pizza?tonight at our house is pizza night. We make our own tomato sauce.With plenty of mozzarella cheese. Mike does a great job in making pizza.Very plain not too much of all the stuff that most people put on.He does not like anchovies,but I loved them.Not to mentioned that it is good for you. Love those salty little fish He wil put a few salami nuggets.What are you having for supper or dinner tonight. Oh!a nice glass of merlot wine.Tell us about yours
• Preston, England
my last meal was a Chinese all you can eat. I tend to go all out on pizzas too, adding everything that is available - most of mine are bought in pizza parlours / restaurants
@softbabe44 (5921)
• Vancouver, Washington
they are good makes for a great pizza
• Pleasant Hill, California
I like anchovies on my pizza too. Glad I'm not the only one who still does.
We're having pizza for lunch - but frozen . One is pepperoni for the kids - the other is a gluten free one of Hubby and I. No anchovies! (but I do love the anchovy taste in other stuff). But of course a pizza dinner would be great topped off with one of your famous pies!
@garymarsh6 (12939)
I am with you too about pizza with just plain tomato and cheese on my pizza. Anchovies rarely as it would only be me eating them.
I loved anchovies on my pizza too but not all the time.
Just like you, I love my pizza very plain, only tomato sauce (home made) mozzarella, anchovies and oregano.
I love pizza, mostly just with the cheese on it.
My son is making some chicken.