What is the best way to get rid of roaches?

By Beth
The roaches aren't terrible, but I hate having even one. Does anyone have any methods that they have tried and they worked that completely got rid of them?
When I had a problem with them I figured the more bombs the better. I set 7 or more bombs to allow the bombs to spread every single place they could ever be. Lift up the bed,open up the dresser draws and all the closets. Bag up all your clothing and plan to wash all the dishes. I put mine in plastic bags and taped them shut. I put paper on the floor and set one bomb after another. I put down boric acid and those black disks. I was good for a very long time. abbie was iinfested and we let go 21 bomb in her house. But,because,she did not pick up her mattress and open dresser draws we had to go back to home depot for more bombs. They were all in the dressers and under the mattress where the air was fresher for them. good luck.
@Asylum (48224)
• Manchester, England
These are possibly the most resilient creatures on the planet and seriously difficult to deal with. Even fumigation is not always successful because they tend to spread beyond the bounds of a household, so they can easily migrate back afterwards.