Good night, My Lot ! And, wow...

My nephew Frankie
@xstitcher (12543)
Petaluma, California
Good night, because it's night here, and "Wow" because this is my fifth post for the day. Wowsers. Tomorrow I probably won't get much writing done, because it's Wednesday, which means that Mom and I will have my nephew for the day. He always keeps us busy. ;) Mom said something about going to the park and running acouple of errands while he's here. Right now it's almost eleven p.m. here, so I had better get to bed. ;) Hope you all have a great night/morning/etc. in your part of My Lot-land !
Here it's going on 8pm and I am here for a few hours.
@xstitcher (12543)
• Petaluma, California
This was my "good night" post for last night (Tuesday). It's going on six pm here in CA now. :)
@xstitcher (12543)
• Petaluma, California
Weird that the post date says it's today...
@sishy7 (27596)
@xstitcher posts are date-stamped by myLot's time which follows the US Central Standard Time (2 hours ahead of California, I believe). It looks like you posted this discussion on October 6, 2015 at 11pm your local time.
@Missmwngi (10783)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Have a great night as well. It is 4.00AM here and i should probably get some sleep too
@xstitcher (12543)
• Petaluma, California
Not going to sleep yet in California, but hope that you get a good night's rest. :)
@sishy7 (27596)
Good night! You've been very productive today here and there...
@xstitcher (12543)
• Petaluma, California
Yup, it went pretty well. :) Thank you for your comments, @sishy7 !