What do the dollar signs by the mylot logo mean

@mrtoffee (1527)
OK i have just noticed the dollar signs either side of the my lot logo and I was wondering what this means? I have been here on my lot for around three weeks now and it is the first time I have noticed them there.
The dollar sign means "pay day". Yesterday all those who had reached the minimum payout of 10 dollars received the money on their PayPal accounts.
@mrtoffee (1527)
can't wait for payday here on my lot next month as I will be getting my first payment @ladyduck
@mrtoffee I already got two, it's exciting.
@LadyDuck mewho did not thinkl I would make payoff as I joined late in Oct made 14. 08 cents so yes I got the exciting email too on Frid ay moneyday here so I had 117 from leftovere SSi here then got to my room c hecked my email and then went to pa y[pal and even deposited m y 14.08 into my own bank account. lol
@PhredWreck (6051)
Payday for those that qualified
@mrtoffee (1527)
that's really cool @PhredWreck by putting those dollar signs by the logo everyone who has reached redemption know to go check their paypal, I will be looking out for them next month
now I dont see them so its two days since I received my wonderfu l email from mylot so I did not notice it on my name for one thing it was Money day here at Westminster villa used to be Gold Crest so almost alll 145 people were some in front of me, some were behind me but I joined the line at 8:46 and saw the payor person at 11. 05 so my elderly legs were hurtingt by the ti me i got in and then had to sign my name umpty nine different places lol so I will be alert in December to see the dollar signs lol
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Its showing that today is the pay day
@mrtoffee (1527)
can't wait to see those dollars signs next month @rahulvsmokiee
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
@mrtoffee haha. I am glad that i got the money. Now i think its time to stop mylot
@mrtoffee (1527)
@rahulvsmokiee you can't give up now buddy, the fun has only just started and there is lots more money coming you way in the coming months
oh,this is the first for me.Did not know this.I thought the 15th of the month was payday?
@mrtoffee (1527)
same here @amadeo it seems that payday came early this month
No, the earning FAQ page states "on or before the 15th of the month". It was on the 2nd in October.
@PhredWreck wow yes I remember that m ost of the time it did come early in the old my lot funny that in the s ame tme on my acct i n bb I have the grand hehe sum of 3. 7 7cents the d ay I started here it was 3. 08 so i n the same period of ti me I made 14 dollars and two cents wow.