How did you discover MyLot?

@Ryanskie (256)
Because of the urge to earn money online, I searched for sites that can pay a reasonable amount of money. And one time when I was browsing for sites that can offer money like clicking ads, doing micro jobs, making surveys, and even some social media that offer money for posting some contents, I came across different websites that offer those I mention earlier, and I've even tried some of them. But still I wasn't satisfied because I was becoming boring with the features and offers they have. And when I came across MyLot and checked about its features, I knew that it is the site that I am looking for. I enjoyed sharing discussions, making new friends, gaining knowledge, and of course earning money. And in my few days here in the community, I was satisfied with what I'm gaining, so I guess I'm gonna be here for long. How about you guys, how did you discover MyLot?
@PhredWreck (6051)
Me 'n a friend were on a trek deep in the Amazon jungle, when we saw this strange glow coming from a clearing ahead. We quietly snuck forward, and there, in the middle of the clearing, sat a Pygmy with a laptop resting on the stump of an old tree. We stayed hidden back in the brush and watched for a while...we saw him furiously typing for a minute, then he'd sit back and wait a spell, then furiously type again...this went on for a long time, when suddenly, he left to answer a call of nature. My friend quickly ran into the clearing and grabbed the laptop, and when we examined it, we found the guy was logged into myLot! Well, we didn't know what to think, so we replaced the laptop, went back to our camp, and logged in to create our own accounts. We've been here ever since...
@mrtoffee (1527)
love you @PhredWreck you really are awesome and post some of the best answers I have ever seen, but where did the electricity supply and internet signal come from deep in the Amazon
@mrtoffee Laptop has a good battery, satellite signal
@yukimori (9092)
@PhredWreck Want to help me import some piranha for my moat?
@chance216 (277)
I heard about myLot from a friend on tsu. He told me this place was amazing and I have come to believe him.
@Ryanskie (256)
Amazing indeed
I had joined another writing site and someone had posted a couple posts about mylot, so I was nosy enough to come sign up, and then a month later actually become active. I have enjoyed my time here thus far.
@moffittjc (46204)
• Gainesville, Florida
I heard about it from so many people talking about it on Bubblews, so I decided one day to check it out!
@owlwings (39875)
• Cambridge, England
For a long time I enjoyed the community aspect of Yahoo Answers and when a friend on there told me that MyLot was a very similar site which, in addition, paid one for taking part, I was curious and joined. That was over 9 years ago and I've been here ever since.
@EddieHands (37800)
Well that is very interesting Mr Owl. Yahoo answers has some good info on it also.
@EddieHands (37800)
Well once upon a time. I was alone sad and broke in my room. I had a ouija board. So I thought maybe i will ask the ouija how to make money. I told the Ouija how can I make money online. It spelled out M Y L O T... mylot! I looked it up signed up, and been making money ever since.
@mrtoffee (1527)
I joined up after a recommendation from a friend
Long time ago I read a post from a forum. It mentioned a forum that could practise your English and meanwhile make some extra money. This is so attractive for me and this is why I joined here.
@Missmwngi (10792)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I found someone talking about Mylot on another Forum
@amnabas (10311)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I discovered it on my country sake's blog.
I discover Mylot while reading some posts on the other site BB.
The site was recommended to me by people from another site I was on. As my friends on the first site were leaving in droves I thought I'd join them here. And I'm pleased I did. I'm really enjoying it.
@Ryanskie (256)
That's good to hear. I'm enjoying here too!
@norcal (3213)
• Nevada City, California
Well, I was on Bubblews, and lots of people who were disenchanted with that site mentioned that they were coming here. A lot of people here used to be on that other site, but it was a sinking ship. People seem to tippy-toe around mentioning it sometimes, but I didn't see any rule against it. Anyway, I don't have anything bad to say about it, I met a lot of good people there.
@sugartoes (43240)
• Greencastle, Indiana
there was a comment some where on bubblews I seen that got my attention about the site so I looked it up & joined the 20th of last month & haven't had a bad day since thanks mylot.
@mrsg1981 (133)
• Exeter, England
I rolled in straight from disneyland :D
• Bangladesh
very good opportunity for every one.but i do not understand earning system hear.this is post basis or view basis ?