What can you post here in myLot?

I wanted to share a lot of thing here in myLot.... but I am not quite sure, as quite new here. I wonder if can I post aside from good and learning and positive issues or topics.? im am just careful here.... thank u.
@rosekiss (30087)
• Eugene, Oregon
If you take the time to read the guidelines, then you will know the ins and outs of mylot and what is expected of you. If you post responses or comments to others discussions, then you will get the hang of mylot and see what others are posting, to give you an idea what you can and cannot post. I start some, but not all that many, as it is easier for me to respond and comment on others discussions. The thing to remember here is, that you must interact with others in order to earn. If you don't interact with others, they won't interact with you.
@dpk262006 (55919)
Very well explained
yes.. very much indeed.. it really help me @rosekiss thank you for your explaination... its the basic principle, yet i skipped it.. my mistake.. :) thank you..
@dpk262006 yes indeed cute baby you have there... :)
Welcome to myLot, I am new too, just started this week! I think you will love it here, lots of fun, learn new things and really nice people! Dive in and have a great weekend?
@sugartoes (36605)
• Greencastle, Indiana
welcome to the site here my friend, as we welcome you to the site you might just want to take time to read the rules that I have here so you know just what the site is about & what you can & can't do on here the main this is to interact with other members MAINLY is the key here's the rules of how the site works here
Hello New Members, I want to take this time to say Welcome to the site 1st off we're glad to have you here, we welcome you all with open arms here this site is...
thank you everyone.. certainly it brought me some sort of new ideas and it is because of your help// i really appreciate it... thank you and myLot of thanks to you all!
@sugartoes (36605)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@nardong_putik feel free to ask what questions you need to know about the site as we're here to help those that need help
this really helped me @gayle Harrelson thank you very much.. hope that we'll keep in touch always in order to help others like me...
@poehere (17793)
• French Polynesia
There is a section under your help menu called FAQ. You need to read this and you'll find all the rules for posting and how you can earn on the site. This is the first place to start.
No, they want guidelines, not FAQ. FAQ is only about earnings.
@poehere (17793)
• French Polynesia
@PhredWreck OOPS you are right. Sorry made a mistake on this one. Thanks for correcting me. I knew it was in Help and I read them.
yes.. how can I forgot.. tsk3x.. simple instruction are usually taken for granted.. dont worry your both correct.. I need to do the basics.. thank you. by the way,, @Ann LeFlore .. I like your style.. how i wish I could meet s0me1 like you. just a fan .. :)
@gudheart (12775)
I personally like posting personal posts of interesting posts about the news or the world :D
can i post like some issues here in our country and ask for opinions to people interested?. although its quite a negative factor... is it ok? thank u
@zandi458 (27953)
@nardong_putik yes, you can post anything about your country issues. There are quite a number of your countrymen who might like to share their views and other mylotters too.
@zandi458 (27953)
Welcome to mylot. You are most welcome to share any topics but before you do that please go through the guidelines to familiarize with the dos and donts of mylot.
@Ryanskie (213)
You can post any discussions of your interest, as long as it's original and can invite a lot of respondents. Also don't forget to ask questions in your discussions as well so that people can respond to your topics. You can do it dude. Kudos!
• St. Cloud, Florida
I dont know if you can talk about whatever you want here, but its sure worth a try.
@dpk262006 (55919)
Hello and welcome to mylot. You could post any discussion on any topic which is within the guidelines. You could read some discussions to get an idea before you start your own discussions.
You can post almost anything as long as it doesn't violate the guidelines or if it's an affiliate link.