Bubblews shut down official

@Liberti (102)
Mead, Washington
I tried to login today. Got this message in quotes" "Greetings, After being up and running for almost 3 years now we regrettably need to inform you that we will be shutting Bubblews.com down. The climate for display advertising has drastically changed and made it impossible for us to sustain the business model and operations. We want to thank everyone that was a part of this journey. We wish you all the very best. –Bubblews" wow they did not even let us get our posts off the site. They owed me personally $15.49 never will get it. Tired of these sites shutting down and ripping people off there needs to be some legal rights protection for our posted material and rights and also more notice.
I had deleted all but one on there. It was a good site when it first started, but then they didn't seem to know what they were doing. It's a lot more fun on here.
@Liberti (102)
• Mead, Washington
Yes I was here with the original Mylot left came back a few weeks ago. Sad about Bubblews but I think they have a legal obligation to let us have our content and I have Arvi Dixit's personal email so going to file some complaints about not getting notice to have time to remove content we legally own with copyrights and also not getting paid even if it is only $15 it is money we expected and worked for. Contacting the BBB in California and also Washington Consumer affairs. and the Digital Copy right people and. Tired of these sites not keeping the promise. Gather.com was super until Tom Gerace sold it. Wish we had another site like that one.
@Liberti I really liked Yahoo Voices before it was closed down. I heard that Bubblews had a F rating with the BBB or was kicked out of it.