A different plan

I opened my laptop at around 4 in the afternoon here in the Philippines. I have an online job. And I usually start my work at around 10 in the evening. Since it is still too early, my original plan was to read manga online. But when I got online, the first thing that came into my mind was to check my account here in mylot for a little bit before reading manga. But when I started to explore here in mylot and read discussions, I can't stop myself from staying in this website. And now, I'm here for about 5 hours now. Time runs fast. I am enjoying myself here so much that I didn't notice the time. Does it happen to you before? You have a plan but you ended up doing something else.
@sugartoes (40752)
• Greencastle, Indiana
that sounds about like what I end up doing, I get so wrapped up in mylot I forget the rest of the world around me. I find myself sitting for HRS on end that the day pass's right on by me it's not just for a day either it's EVERYDAY I'm right here interacting my life away day after day.
Actually I wanted to stay here for the whole day. But I have other online jobs that I need to do. It' a good thing that you can stay here for a whole day.
@sugartoes (40752)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@allenjames that's what's good about being retired & nothing else better to do
@Marcyaz (35670)
I'm here day after day but some days I go away for awhile either on a short trip or a day trip.
@esfes025 (435)
• Elkhart, Indiana
I have not been on here for five hours at a time. Have not done that since I was on Bubblews.
So you're only spending very little time here in mylot. Is Bubblews still paying its members?
@sishy7 (27647)
@allenjames Bubblews is gone as of 2 weeks ago.
@sishy7 (27647)
Yes, I end up going to bed later and later when I'm on here. This site is very addicting.
@Marcyaz (35670)
This site if addicting if you let it be.
You are right @sishy7 and @marcyaz. I am only here for a few days. But I'm already so addicted here. I wanted to spend more time here. But I have an online job to do. But I really enjoyed my time here. I learn a lot of thing while interacting with different people all over the world.
@Marcyaz (35670)
Yes, I want to do something else and check here and then time just flies by and what I had originally wanted to do never happened.