Time to get to work

The girls are off to school and my son is in his play pen watching TV. Ideally I would like to be packing my son up and heading out to the Early Years center, but I have work to do, and it won't do it's self! Hopefully I can work away at it for a few hours. Let's see how much I can get done.
@Platespinner (16783)
You get busy with that, and I will get busy with what I need to do. Hopefully we will both have productive days!!
Some progress has been made. Now for a quick lunch break!
Well, I did manage to get a chunk done before my eyes started to cross. I will need to do some more tomorrow.
I hope you get done what you want to get done. =) Mostly I just want to get some house work done and my kids school work done. If I can do those things I will be happy, anything else is a bonus!
There is laundry and cleaning I will have to accomplish later as well. That is what I get for procrastinating!
@koopharper (6312)
I'm going to have to get of my butt and do something useful myself. Composting toilet system needs a bit of maintenance and it won't do itself either.
If only thins could take care of themselves!
Hoping that you have a productive day.
So far I have made some progress. Ideally I want to at least get the current bank account recorded, and get started on another part of the bookkeeping.
@Blondie2222 (22218)
Hope you get everything you need to done so you and your son can enjoy the day together