Internet Woes, Resolved?

@Morleyhunt (21007)
For all the readers who have followed my internet woes, since closing my store and losing Internet access, we are online. This afternoon, we had a rural Internet provider come and install a satellite dish, and suddenly we have unlimited internet. The speed might not be as fast as some providers, but once we purchased a router to boost the signal throughout the house, I am very satisfied. This means I may be able to interact more with others, reading what they have written and commenting where it is appropriate. For now, I am doing a happy dance. Now I might have a chance to figure out better ways to navigate and explore here on mylot. My patience (perseverance) has been rewarded.
Great! I am glad you had your dish installed before Christmas.
@Morleyhunt (21007)
They came out within a week. When they found a connection....we think they pinged from a neighbour.....they connected us immediately.
@Platespinner (17062)
Yay!!! I was hoping that Dad's anticipation this afternoon wasn't just wishful thinking!
Now you need to come up with a profile picture--there has been lots of grumbling around here of late about lazy people who don't bother replacing the stock green thingy--I was a good little sister though, and defended you ;-)
@Morleyhunt (21007)
@Platespinner it won't let me add a photo....I've tried unsuccessfully.
@Morleyhunt Hmmmm...it sounds like you need to speak to your personal tech support ;-)
@patgalca (14605)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Hey! Haven't seen you in awhile. Glad to see you here again.
@Bluedoll (17052)
I'm happy for you that you have got things working. I know computers can be troublesome at times but when you get it figured out feel great. Enjoy.
Good to hear you are back online!
@Elizaby (3986)
• Pensacola, Florida
Glad that you are going to be able to do more on here.
That must be great to have after being without for so long. You'll soon get the hang of it here.