Trickling of fraction of cents here at myLot

It's never been that soft - that sound in my bank. The sound that I hear in my bank when those fraction of cents drop there I call that sound 'pianissimo' as in music. I am sure some must be getting the 'forte' sound. Those with some music background will know what I am talking about I remember how the band conductor would scream and say 'pianissimo' when we made mistakes and sang out loud. Is your bank making the 'pianissimo' or 'forte' sound?
@DaddyEvil (20906)
Honestly, it depends on the amount of work I am putting into my presence here on myLot, allknowing. If I just read and like other's writing, then my bank slows and quiets. If I work and comment on many different discussions and tease and play, then I don't really care how my bank sounds as it is drowned out with the sounds of laughter!
I am sure the sound of laughter that increases the sound of what's going on in your bank is a perfect combination
@DaddyEvil (20906)
@allknowing Yes, ma'am, it does sound like music to my ears!
@Shiva49 (8798)
As long as there is some sound I am happy and, hopefully, it is musical too, not mere noise! siva
Which level of music is that? Are the notes in sharps or flats?
@Shiva49 (8798)
@allknowing, what is sweet music to some is just a noise for others! siva
@Asylum (45969)
• Manchester, England
Mine would fluctuate around Mezzopiano, with maybe a minor Crescendo at times.
With you having reached the minimum you must have heard that crescendo much too often
@Asylum (45969)
• Manchester, England
@allknowing I would not call $10 a Crescendo, or even a crest on the High C.
@Micmac (6359)
My bank is mostly in silent mode and then I can hear a faint sound in between.
Poor little Miki. I am not so bad
My bank is not very "forte" these days.
Neither is mine. But something is better than nothing
@mysdianait (63942)
As long as mine maintains the allegro mode I am perfectly happy. A little background music, rather than a fukk concert, is my preference. Happy New Year!!! (in case I don't get another chance)
You have a big band to put you in the 'allegro mood'. (lol). Happy New Year to you too, Why do you say you might not get another chance???
@mysdianait (63942)
@allknowing Because my presence here is very erratic. Tomorrow I have my grandson here, the day after I am not at home and then he comes back on Thursday too so myLot cannot be my priority this week