Dec 24 Good Morning Mylotter Friends Sunny chilly Room Cold

Garden Grove, California
Today I woke up happy why Ii have idea not one damned thing has changed but maybe its my out look, my perspective on life.When in Rome do as the Romans do so I go check my blood sugar at six thirty a m , three thirty p m and six thirty pm again. Fine the idiots who own this place won the first round. I only hope that a few of these young snotty women do develop diabetes in their life and find out how it feels to not be let to take your own blood sugar. Young people sneer at us aged ones forgetting we all grow older. So their day will come. So now on with the hol days.I did get a lovely white long sleeved top in a fine weave from Council for the Aging. Every year I get one lovely present from them and they fit too. i have lost enough weight I can wear a little smaller top. S o the day before Christmas is sunny here. Chilly here in Garden Grove Ca and I hope you all are healthy and happy and gathering with your families for Chrismas. hugs to you all from hatley
Waking up in a great mood is an awesome way to wake up for sure!
Here is a Canadian Christmas hug for you. Happy Day to you.