Cou nting My Blessings

Garden Grove, California
I am grateful for a room and roof over my head,for three meals a day,medical care. I am grateful for not having the shakng diseases and the acute 'COPD most of them have here. I am grateful for not smoking, for not having Senile Dementa and for being able to not need a wheelchair. I will not pretend i love it here as the new owners have fixed that for me.'but I am grateful for being alive, for having an imagination and for my ability to make graphics. I will try to make myself happier. I do have a passion for writing and will try to do a lot more with that.
@ricki_911 (16648)
• Toronto, Ontario
It's glad to see how grateful you are for what you have. I am grateful for having a job, all my animals, and overall healthy as possible.
Your love of your animals alw ays warmed my heart and Im glad you are in a waytheir moma too
@ricki_911 (16648)
• Toronto, Ontario
@Hatley They are so innocent, and keep you in a good mood. I couldn't imagine going to work, and coming home in a bad mood they run up to the door greet you and then snuggle.
@ricki_911 yes I can understand and love cats too so b ossy and so loving too
@vandana7 (57182)
I am comparatively younger but I do have shaky disease. I am grateful that god has given me a nice friend like you to remind me that he has not denied me everything. I do have something to smile about, and that is good enough. :)
hugs vadyou are m good frend and always will be hugs
@vandana7 (57182)
@Hatley ..hugs.
@vandana7 hgs too dear old friend Merry/Christmas
We are grateful for what we have too. And you know I always enjoy your graphics with all the pretty colors that you use.
that is the on thing I miss from the old bubblees darn their lying hides. If that Sweeba is theirs I sure will not sign up. I wsh I could fid a way use them here.
@norcal (3275)
• Nevada City, California
@Hatley Why can you not use them here?
@norcal I guess I could but I would need to resize the so I need to learn how to do that
You do have a lot to grateful for. So do I. I hope you will invest some time in your writing this next year and share it with us here.
I would love to remembersme f te ;poems and stories I wrote n bb and write them here.
@Hatley ..I enjoy reading them too.
@norcal (3275)
• Nevada City, California
It sounds like you do have a lot to be grateful for. You also have lots of wonderful memories of your long life before you came to this place.
yes I do and perhaps I will write about some of them too.
That is great the way that you look at life and are a nice person no matter what someone may do to you.
thanks I try to keep happy and to be positive as it draws good things to you
@kaka135 (13444)
It's really good to count our blessings and good to be happy for ourselves. Enjoy writing!
yes nobody else can make us happy so we do that ourselves lol I d love to write.
It's good to count our blessings once in a while. Pursue your passion. We are responsible for our own happiness.
Yes indeed we are and we at times need to view upsettg thig fro a new prespective and be happy.
as I remind myself, this roof does not leak, this time there is a working fridge, this time the bathroom throne flushes. You could still have to worry about snow inside, each time it snows, but you don't. you could have to walk 2 blocks to a public bathroom to shower, but you dont anymore, any time I get frustrated with things.
thats perfect and thats what I'm going to try to do more of too
@Hatley things could be so much worse, and have been before for me
@Jessicalynnt yes indeed and for me too so Im happy for what I do hav e.
@Blondie2222 (17541)
There's alot I am grateful for too and that is for still being here today with my health issues i have going on and being able to spend another christmas with family, friends and my boyfriend..Hope you enjoyed your christmas as well.
es I sr did and its still making me happy Im still finding things t be grateful for.