Spring will be here - sooner than we think..

@buenavida (7918)
Sweden
Many of us love the spring time very much, so here is a little reminder. Will you plant flowers indoors for having them on your balcony or garden? Or do you enjoy them in a park? This is my painting from 1995.. I have no idea how to turn the painting the right way..
Whether it's the right way up or not it's a beautiful painting. I start my begonias on my window sills in February.
@buenavida (7918)
• Sweden
Yes, I think my mom planted the begonias in February. We had really beautiful begonias..
@buenavida Here is a picture of some of mine from last summer
@buenavida (7918)
• Sweden
@jaboUK They are so beautiful - much like the ones we had at home when I was a kid..
@salonga (27995)
What a lovely painting! Is it an oil painting?
@buenavida (7918)
• Sweden
Glad you like it.. I used acrylics here..
@salonga (27995)
@buenavida I always adore flower paintings.
@mommaj (22711)
Beautiful painting. That is actually the way I like to enjoy flowers so I don't have to water them. My neighbor is a gardener so I enjoy flowers down my yard.
@buenavida (7918)
• Sweden
Thank you - when we pick the flowers, we can put them on a table and later put them in a vase.. Well, you have a good neighbor..
@mommaj (22711)
@buenavida I love my neighbors. They are really nice people. The gardener comes over in my yard and fertilizes my citrus trees. Sometimes he will even water them. I love looking at his yard.
@boiboing (12205)
• Northampton, England
Great painting. However, I think if you want flowers for spring, you need to have planted the bulbs before now.
@buenavida (7918)
• Sweden
Yeah, that is right - the bulbs have to be planted in the autumn, I think..
OH MY GOD! you are so talented! That is a beautiful painting. I will plant and grow for myself and grow and sell to others :)
@buenavida (7918)
• Sweden
Thank you.. Well - the Person who made the real flowers is the talented one.. Let's plan for the spring.. Are you selling flowers?..Gret job!
Love your work here. I love, love the Spring and I certainly hope that it will soon be here.
@buenavida (7918)
• Sweden
Yes, I love the Spring too.. We will soon be there. Better enjoy the thought in advance and maybe look at photos and paintings until it comes..
Painting is one of my hobbies. I really like your painting. It is not bad at all.
@buenavida (7918)
• Sweden
I am glad you like it, why not show some of your paintings?
@buenavida Maybe one day when I have more paintings
@Missmwngi (9583)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I thought it is a real picture. You must be good at painting,it looks great
@buenavida (7918)
• Sweden
I actually was watching at pictures of these flowers, that is why they are maybe like real ones.. Glad you like the picture!
@Missmwngi (9583)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@buenavida It is a cool one
@bluesa (13430)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@buenavida , that is a beautiful painting! I enjoy flowers in a park, because I do not have a green thumb at all.
@buenavida (7918)
• Sweden
It is great that we can enjoy flowers in parks and in the nature - and other peopel's gardens..
@PatZAnthony (12343)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
That is a lovely painting! yes, the days are getting longer and we will enjoy warmer weather soon enough.
@buenavida (7918)
• Sweden
I'm glad you like it - even if it is not turned right.. Perhaps I should put more paintings here.. I had a great teacher that time and she taught us some tricks that made the painting easier..
@1hopefulman (26097)
I'm glad you are already thinking of spring but winter has not even really begun here. Continue being positive! Your painting is great and it seems to me that the view you have painted is as seen from above and therefore all directions are similar. I hope this makes sense?
@buenavida (7918)
• Sweden
Thank you, dear friend for suggesting to put paintings here.. Good that it can be seen from any direktion - no need to lie down to look..
@kobesbuddy (40824)
• East Tawas, Michigan
OH my gosh, it is so beautiful, no matter which way it's viewed! Thanks, for this lovely share:)