Tuit (get around tuit)

Getting Around Tuit.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
I was sitting here this morning and I ran across this, which actually a friend gave me a little coin years ago, she had brought to me back when she went on a vacation or something, and it was called "A Rount Tuit" ... Her name is Delois (Peach Stone), she would always hear me say this.. I'll do it whenever I get around to it.... I worked from home at the time then also... but worked from daylight to dark... and was always putting things off.... I have this little tuit always sitting on my desk even today, and it reminds me to get things done, and it also reminds me of Peach. When I see it or pick it up, I think of her. So I am sending you a round tuit.... and here is what it means...( if I can get it copied and put in here) .... Guard it with your life, as tuits are hard to come by, especially the round ones. This is an indispensable item. It will help you become a more efficient worker. For years we have heard people say, "I'll do it, as soon as I get A Round Tuit. Now, that you have one, you can accomplish all those things you put aside until you got a Round Tuit. :: smiles ::
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
This is exactly what I need! I have so many things that won't get done until I get a round tuit.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
@Rollo1 (15193) :: smiles :: a lot of us are like this, but I thought the little button was cute, too.