Wow L ooking over Comments and Responses Up and Down

Garden Grove, California
Those I put my heart into did not seem to to please. Others that I thought were not so great got the responses so its just up and down l ike a merry go round. So Im not really unhappy as somehow I just know I will reach my goal this January. Odd that nobody likes fiction as what I wrote before in B ubblews showed many did like fiction, Do not worry everything I have wrtten here is fresh newly written as all my stuff on the old bubblews is lost. So Now I again stick out my neck and write a good night post that purists even here will sneer at. So go ahead and sneer.I like to s y goodnight to my friends here.Some I have known for a long time.So no insults as I will delete insults. If you do not like one of my posts just do like always pass on by. So I hope you all are happy and healthy and enjoying yourselves with family or friends .Im tired and a bit ouchy and feeling like I have not really accomplished a whole lot here today.Guess Im just down in the doldrums for awhile.
I never know what people are going to jump on and like to discuss.
Reading this in the morning, I hope that you slept very well.
@gr8nana6 (2191)
There will always be some days that are not as good as others, don't let that get you down and keep on writing what you like.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Oh Sweetie write what you want to write don't get down about it I don't get many responses either when I do a Discussion but it does not bother me so don't worry about it and just carry on being you
@Platespinner (17046)
I enjoy fiction, but it doesn't always lend itself to the discussion format here. I read what I read, like what I enjoy and comment where I can--and there often isn't any rhyme or reason to the path I follow.
@pgiblett (6587)
I would say that fictional posts do not lend themselves to the MyLot format.