Who will you vote for this year to be our United States president?

@danny1971 (1750)
Church Hill, Tennessee
I'm thinking about voting for Donald Trump. I think that he may be more strict for the country on the terrisom. Who are you voting for?
@MandaLee (3726)
What a great question. I am still undecided.
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
I am still not sure yet but I must admit Trump has lots of guts and I think we really need someone who will stand up against the terrorists. Maybe more people would like Trump more if he watched what he says but I guess this is what makes him who he is. So curious to see how this will all play out.
@irishidid (8563)
Right now I just know who I won't vote for.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
I'll just say I won't be voting for Trump.
It is still too early as candidates are still being shaken out. It's between Sanders and Clinton on one side. Still a crowd needing weeding out on the other.
I briefly thought about Trump for that reason, but then I thought, he wouldn't stop just at that, he would probably get us into world war 3. I think I am going to go the safe route and, vote for Hilary.
@1wldngl (3991)
Not Trump and not Hillary. I don't trust either of them and I feel that's important in a President. It's disheartening because there aren't any politicians that are trustworthy anymore. The political party lines have come to have one purpose and that is to divide and conquer us, the American people. The divisiveness will be the downfall of our nation, internally, if we aren't careful. They have, successfully, pitted us against each other for years. If we could open our eyes to that and refuse the hate mongering and accusations then we, as a cohesive people, would scare the crap out of those in power who have stopped on our liberties.