CRAFTS

Cyprus
Loving my new decoupage I have created today, another one for my crafts stall. Any creative people out there that would like to share their diy or crafts at home? Ideas are great to share with everybody :)))
That is really a lovely piece. I love to do crafty stuff. Years ago I would take a table at the local craft fairs that were held at the schools. I did quite well, but not well enough to continue with it. I found that I spent much too much time preparing for it. You are also at the mercy of the buyers. Many of whom are just browsing for ideas to use for their own crafting.
• Cyprus
Thank you :)) yes that is very true, selling your crafts can be difficult as many people do just walk around looking and not buying. Or asking how you make it etc etc. It keeps me motivated at home and my daughter does her sticking and crafts next to me so she's happy and having fun too. At least I'm spending fun time with my munchkin teaching her different stuff while she's young :)) x
@Nikkiahmet when my children were young we did quite a few of the crafts together. Sold quite a few too. They got hooked on crafting.
that's a really pretty work of art. i'm creative and have artistic tendencies, but not sure that i have much talent. does that make sense?
• Cyprus
Thank you :)) I do a lot of crafts at home mainly decoupage, painting & drawing. Every week I do a stall in a village near by with other stall holders so another one to take. Decoupage is easy really if you look on 'you tube' I love doing furniture as well, but of course for myself hahaha x
• Cyprus
thank you for sharing this.
• Cyprus
Thank you for looking :))
@Auntylou (4318)
• Oxford, England
This is beautiful. I must see what decoupage is all about
• Cyprus
Yes you should, It's very interesting and unusual work of art. You can devoupage anything really, pot, glass, furniture, tiles etc etc Look at YouTube tutorials if your ever interested to try it
@Auntylou (4318)
• Oxford, England
@Nikkiahmet I must have a look at some tutorials, thanks
@sugartoes (41154)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I have a few crafts that I've done but can't show them right now but will in the future when I can get to them & maybe even look for someway of selling them as well too. but I think yours here is AWESOME great job there keep up the good work.
• Cyprus
Thankyou, and i look forward to seeing your stuff ,
@marsha32 (6693)
It's very beautiful.
That is lovely and the display in the comment is lovely too.