A Very Bad Day

@zebra2222 (5115)
Have you ever had a very bad day where nothing seems to go right for you? Perhaps you find that you are wearing clothes that have stains embedded in them. Maybe you woke up too late because the alarm clock didn't go off in time. Another possibility is that you looked for milk to pour into your cereal and the only milk in the refrigerator is skim milk. You can't stand skim milk! Perhaps you were driving your car to work when you hit an enormous pothole. Instantly, your tire flattens quicker than you can blink your eye. What is an example of something that makes your day turn sour for you?
Sometimes a day can wind up being bad when my normal schedule is interrupted. I'm a creature of habit and can easily be thrown off and get out of whack with an unexpected turn of events (good or bad)
@zebra2222 (5115)
I'd settle for an unexpected turn of events for the good.
Yes! Some days just seem like they are not destined to be good days. It seems like things go wrong in 3s when Im having an off day. Luckily I have not had one of those lately. Hopefully you either?
@Marcyaz (35766)
When I wake up in the morning and go out and realize that my blouse is inside out, talk about embarassing but you can't do anything about it.
@zebra2222 (5115)
That certainly would qualify as being the start to a bad day.
@Marcyaz (35766)
@zebra2222 It definitely is not a good start to the day.
@TheSojourner (17488)
Yes, I have had days and weeks like that. I can drink the skim milk if that was all there was. But when that milk is soured of any kind, then that would make that a bad day. This happened to be earlier this week. The pothole and the flat tire would be a good day! My car broke down on me on the side of the road this week. It wouldn't start and I've had it back into the dealership 3x since then after they fixed it. They can't find the issue. So I had to rent a new car, and maybe I'll have to buy a new car. And having a piece of clothing that has a stain in it would certainly be acceptable to going out and finding out that the bottom/rearseat of my pants have ripped out in the seam, and not because they were too tight, but because they were made poorly, as I just bought the things and laundered it for the first time. I would trade you in each of your circumstances.
@rina110383 (24145)
I can't remember an instance where I had a bad day. I don't let anyone or anything ruin my day, that's probably the reason why.
@hyperchi (66)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Sometimes but just praise God that I don't waste myself, coz my reasoning was too high.. one of it was when I was charged for coming to meeting late
I am sure Steve.that most of us here.Gone through with this.But let it not bother you.Not worth it.
A phone call that requires me to do one of a hundred things the Power of Attorney must do for parents. Exhausting. I cringe every time the phone rings in his house.