My Great Grandson and My Grandson

Let me explain: I have 4 grandchildren. My only granddaughter is 36 years old. Her brother is 34 years old. Then, I have a 20 year old grandson and a 15 year old grandson. My 36 year-old granddaughter and her husband have three children who are my great grandchildren. A 13 year-old daughter, a 9-year-old son and a 4-year-old daughter. My oldest grandson, who is 34 years old, and his wife, have one son, my great grandson. He is the one who came early this morning. We did two hours of home school. Then, I drove to the high school and picked up my 15-year-old grandson. He is tutoring my great grandson in Math twice a week. Tuesdays and Thursdays at my house. It may seem strange, that I have a 15-year-old grandson and a 12-year-old great grandson, but my daughter is 15 years older than my youngest son. So her children are quite a bit older than my youngest son’s child. I hope this makes sense to everyone. I’m explaining it because, several friends on MyLot have not realized that I have four grandchildren and four great grandchildren.
It's hard to keep track with all the grands you have.
My sister-in-law and her mum had babies within a year of each other so the two cousins are more like siblings than cousins. It's good that your great grandson can get some help from his uncle.
I almost had to make a chart there ! Quite a difference in ages - but hey, it's all family no matter what!
I did try to comprehend all this, but took some effort. A lot of grands and greats!