Who said life would be easy ?

Chandigarh, India
I come across many people who will crib about how life is unfair to them . I ask them .who said life would be easy . And life is unfair to all. My mother lost her life because of someone's else mistake . That is unfair . Tonnes of girls are beaten and raped every day around the world ..because she is a girl ? A farmer sucide's every day because of large debts . Life was never said to be easy and never will be . For a part of time things may seem fine ..but no then life hits you ( bammm ) and we are back to being miserable . So i would suggest come above all the difficulties and live life as it is . Stop cribbing about materialistic things . Rise above hate and spread love.
@silvermist (19905)
@Lazyblogs Life is not easy,we should learn to face it and deal with it as we can without complaining.We are not the only ones who have problems.
• Chandigarh, India
That is what i am trying to coney through this blog
, much @silvermist Thank you for another thing that made me feel better today! There are a lot worse things than having to cook chicken noodle soup for your mom when I want to sit sown and read and have her not eat Then no gelatin after I chopped kit up for her. There are worse things thanks so much to both @lazyblogs and you for helping me feel much, much better! Afterall my hamster loves the treat I gave him earlier so life is good! He is chewing on the stick of seeds as we speak! WE also rubbed nose to whisker. He has the whiskers! I am a girl I took mu hamsters name as a user name! Thank you again i feel like a load lifted off my shoulders!
@silvermist (19905)
@Marty1 So your hamster's name is Marty?
Life isn't easy for most, even those who seem to have it all frequentl have challenges we know nothing about!
• Chandigarh, India
Life is never easy
@avi256 (4094)
• Pune, India
I guess whenever we say life is unfair, we need to look at people in worse conditions than us and put ourselves in their shoes.
@rina110383 (24145)
Life is not easy for things that are beyond our control.
• Chandigarh, India
That is somewhat correct
Life is not easy. But we are still the captain of our life. It would be fruitful one if we know how to deal with it.
• Chandigarh, India
Well most people learn to deal with later on when most of life is over . Till that time people keep cribbing
• Preston, England
life can be cruel even to the best people - such is the way things are - the more we help each other the better life gets
• Chandigarh, India
That is true
@arthurchappell Thanks for saying help each other. I wasn't going to learn to make breakfast foods for my mom for treating me so awfully. But am going to go to YouTUbe and get the directions (I am just learning to cook as my mom doesn't mind me doing it anymore. Before I was forbidden to cook! IT is great cooking! I fried myself up veggie sausage yesterday for breakfast and put it in a spinach salad, so I had a god time making up a recipe! I just don't know how to make everything! I am going to learn vegan cooking because as soon as I see a nutritionist i a,m going vegan! I am a vegetarian right now!
• Preston, England
@Marty1 hope the transition goes smoothly for you - good luck
"Rise above hate and spread love." Well said. For some people it is so hard to let go of hate where they are just hurting more than they care to admit.
• Chandigarh, India
People need to see the broader aspect of life more than the minor problems
@LdeL0318 (6467)
Life is definitely not easy. But we can do things to ease the hardness. We can focus on the positive things instead of meddling to the negative ones.
• Chandigarh, India
Yess you are right but people tend to forget to focus
@LdeL0318 (6467)
@Lazyblogs Then we should always remind ourselves.
I certainly never said that life was easy, but it can still be beautiful. We have to learn to deal with the lows.
@avi256 (4094)
• Pune, India
Some times life could be more beautiful with its challenges, shortcomings and difficulties.
• Chandigarh, India
People need to deal with them rather than keep cribbing on the fact as to why it happened to them only
@AkoPinay (11670)
Life is difficult and we have no choice but to live by it.
• Chandigarh, India
And everyone should accept that nothing is easy in life
@Macarrosel (7576)
Life is not really easy but with the strong faith in God plus hard work, we will understand why all these happen as we consider them as trials.
• Chandigarh, India
God tests everyone .
@CRK109 (14419)
I agree that life is unfair to each one of us at some time or another. It's up to us to try and understand the best we can and rise above it.
• Chandigarh, India
We need to take actions to deal with it
@sjvg1976 (18127)
Life is tough but beautiful , one has to live it in any case. BTW how your mother lost her life due to someone else's mistake?
• Chandigarh, India
Read my discussion injustice and emotionally drained you will know
@lazyblogs Very well said! You made me feel much better about my situation that I just complained about in an email to my sister! Thank you so much for writing this discussion when I needed it most! Like you were sent to write this post for me! Thank you!
• Chandigarh, India
That is just a coimcidence
@avi256 (4094)
• Pune, India
Life by its very nature is not fair, life is a challenge and it asks you to take it the way you want. We cant crib about things that are beyond our control , but I feel cribbing sometimes is very natural to human emotions, because it allows us to complain and there is tremendous desire in humans to complain and who better to blame than life itself.
• Chandigarh, India
Well yeah but no one is going to answer these irrelevant cribbing and eventually we only have to solve our problems
• Bulgaria
Life is not easy but this is the journey. And we can make it better if we make an effort :)
@shubhu3 (14286)
• New Delhi, India
Very well written.We all face many difficulties and instead of cribbing about those things we should see how grateful we are to be in this world,to have whatever we have with us and we should make the most of this.
@karjatwala (1135)
• Pune, India
There always are ups and downs in life. One has to get the best out of it. One never gets out of life alive.