Can You Dance?

@zebra2222 (4526)
Can you dance? What kind of music do you like to dance to? Are you a square dancer? Perhaps you like to rock? Maybe you like to slow dance or rock around the clock? Do you like to hustle? Maybe you prefer to twist? Ballroom dancing might suit you if it's followed by a kiss. Tell me what kind of dancer you are. Go ahead and don't be shy. Perhaps you like to improvise or spread your wings and fly?
@LdeL0318 (6405)
Unfortunately I can't. I wish I am good at it.
@zebra2222 (4526)
You do the best that you can. Dancing is meant to be experienced. You don't have to be that good at it.
@LdeL0318 (6405)
@zebra2222 Maybe I can try to dance again one of these days.
@MGjhaud (18242)
i used to dance but not professionally and its freestyle kind of dancing. i remember dancing folk dance too in school back when i was in Elementary. with the costume and all that..
@zebra2222 (4526)
Dancing is fun when you have the time to do it.
Dancing is fun, but I don't do it too often. I am pretty coordinated, but not when it comes to dance.
@zebra2222 (4526)
I used to do a lot of dancing, but it has been limited since I've gotten older.
@Blondie2222 (11902)
I like to country line dance as I learned it growing up and it's lots of fun. I can dance to some music but not a whole lot. I just prefer line dancing or slow dancing lol
• Rochester, New York
I am not a dancer by far. My nieces dance wonderfully, but not me.
I don't have a talent in dance. I am very awkward to it.
@cacay1 (21320)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
You were able to guess me , yes I can dance rock and roll, modern, and tango. I love dancing. 4 years ago, I represent our college to compete among others : ROCK AND ROLL" by Elvis Presley, lol
@ShyBear88 (16742)
I like to think I got with what every my body tells me to do when I hear music. So I guess I would be pop.
When I was very young I enjoyed square dancing. The last dance that I actually went to I did the Hustle and the Bump
@AkoPinay (7044)
I can't dance. Believe me I failed my P.E. in college. LOL!