Do You Have Fiber, Cable or DSL Internet

@ChrisH09 (281)
Trinidad And Tobago
I have read and heard the fiber internet connections are the fastest, I personally have had dsl and currently cable now and I am supposed to get a fiber connection withing the next week. Cable by far is the slowest as the speed fluctuates a whole lot and dsl was the fastest that I have ever had and hopefully when I get the fiber connection it will surpass the dsl connection.
@OneOfMany (9819)
Here cable is faster than dsl. I have dsl and it crawls compared to cable in town. But it is a rural area and being on a farm it's lucky just to have internet at all. I have gotten used to the slower speed as well.
@Asylum (48339)
• Manchester, England
I have always used ADSL, which is adequately fast enough for my purposes. However, fibre is certainly going to be a lot faster, although whether this provides any benefits really depends on what you use the connection for.
I have time warner cable and it's ok since that is all I ever had and nothing to compare it to.