Sometimes You Wait S ometimes

Garden Grove, California
I do not wamt to feel angry as I do not know why But I was hoping my son would drop by No phone call no email to allay my worries Seems other things are more important sigh. I do not judge him as I do not know the why I may feel sad, upset, irked but will not cry Theres always been a reason so I will wait Hoping all is well and hes just late verylate.
I am sorry you are having to wait. I am not a very patient person myself and would be riling myself up with worry and anger. I hope he'll be able to contact you soon, regardless of whether he is able to come for a visit. In the mean time, do try not to worry (very much easier said than it is done).
and I tried tophone and my stupid l andline phone has been off he hook so have to wait for it to activate again. And of all things I tried to send another email'and got a bu nch of crap jn that and it froze the co mputer too.
@Hatley Lots of frustration going about. I'd have called it a day and crawled into bed!
awe sad he didnt make on easter
I read your other post and your son did come and I am happy for you.
@Freelanzer (3366)
I hope you hear from him soon. I don't wait for my son to call me (he is away studying) I do all the calling and get very worried if he doesn't respond within 12 - 24 hours
@Elizaby (3041)
• Pensacola, Florida
Be glad that he does visit as there are many in nursing home or assisted living facilities that never get visitors even though family lives in town
I hope he's okay and will call or stop by soon.
So sorry that you haven't heard from him yet.
he probably got busy or had to work late/