Mylotting Hard for the Money

@ChrisH09 (282)
Trinidad And Tobago
Well some days this is what it seems like and other days the money money seems to roll in very easily. Today is one of those days where it seems to be very hard to earn but I guess I got paid from my lot so thats one good thing I have to look at.
• Olney, Illinois
I'm having the best day I've had since February
@ChrisH09 (282)
• Trinidad And Tobago
@JulietJake could imagine what that must be like, you seem to be a very experienced user so I am sure you already crossed $1 for the day.
• Olney, Illinois
@ChrisH09 Yep, I've almost doubled it
@ChrisH09 (282)
• Trinidad And Tobago
@JolietJake great job, hopefully one day I might be able to earn that much here.
@kevin1877uk (35575)
We all have those days when it seems hard to earn.
I have been paid by ayuwage and mylot. Let´s hope next month it will be the same.
@ChrisH09 (282)
• Trinidad And Tobago
@marguicha what exactly is ayuwage if you don't mind me asking?
I'm so glad to hear you received a payment. Slow day for you, you say. Sorry to hear that. Maybe tomorrow will be better. How do you usually do on the weekends?
@ChrisH09 (282)
• Trinidad And Tobago
@WendySpickerman well I have not been here very long but weekends seems to to better than weekdays, so maybe right.
Cool. It's pretty easy to get hooked on this site, although you won't ear nbig, you earn a little bit which certainly counts...
@iamshane487 (1207)
• Manila, Philippines
I wish to stay in mylot for many years.
maybe you should think of the money as seconday, otherwise it would be a pressure for you to write. remember not to stop interacting and comment on those who respond to you.
@rakski (2622)
yes, we always have to look on the positive side. So we have to be active and interact to earn here more if we want.
@euphie (581)
• Ballymena, Northern Ireland
I don't earn a lot here but then again, I probably don't put in as much effort as I should. I enjoy the site though and it's always good to earn an extra few pennies.
That seems to be the case with me as well as I am so distracted. My phone won't stop ringing.
I hear you. The days I try hard seem to be the slowest earning. Go figure.
@Talknpen (1841)
Hi Christopher. Are you saying that you mylot for the money? He he he. Let the pennies for your thoughts flow.
I'm sorry it is hard to earn for you today. I am not doing terrible here today, but not great either.