Why do you hate and fear Trump?

Bucharest, Romania
I have a feeling that most people here fear and hate Trump and consider him a huge idiot. But can anyone explain to me why is that? Why is Trump an idiot? Why you fear him and hate him? The reason I ask this is because I seen many people claiming bad stuff about him and it got me curious why. I am not American, btw. I am from Europe so I do not care about the political battle but I am curious when public opinion is strongly criticizing someone.
If you have listened to him.You know why he is hated by some.He is a chauvinist
@carebear29 (27163)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Yes he is. Thanks
@BettyB (4269)
• Summerville, South Carolina
He also openly mocked a disabled reporter.
• Adams, Nebraska
His attitude towards women is very misogynist such as when he called Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig or when he belittles women reporters and calls them idiots. Also his tendency to brag about his smarts and money is very tiresome.
• Bucharest, Romania
wait a minute. So, does that make him an idiot or a bad president?
• Bucharest, Romania
@Sanmarfer so, is Bernie Sanders a better option?
• Adams, Nebraska
@Cristi_Ichim In my opinion, yes, 100 X better. In too many ways for me to mention.
He says stuff that everyone thinks and does not say out loud. But he has a big mouth and seems to carry things to far.
• Bucharest, Romania
Examples?
@carebear29 (27163)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I agree. He thinks he can make the world a better place but I see nothing being done.
@Cristi_Ichim I'm not a fan BUT I find it interesting that people talk him down while having no clue about the other candidates! Sadly Trump talks before he thinks things through. Hating and fearing a person for speaking without realizing that he is only 1 piece of the puzzle of policies is like agreeing with everything a Politician says without looking at them honestly. Neither party has a 'safe' choice for leader. Clinton has as much, if not more misogynistic behavior than Trump. Then there is Mr. Sanders who was in the top position of the committee overseeing the VA when all the troubles started and up until very recently. He approved policies that promoted people who caused the problems to metastasize and now denies it all! (having left when he might have to account for his role)
@carebear29 (27163)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Right. Trump talks the talk but can he walk the walk? I see why that one reporter don't like him.
Well for one thing he d oes not know when to shut up and keeps putting his stupid foot in his too big mouth.He is against everything whether that makes sense or not. he is a multi millionaire without an inkling of the problems of us average Americans nor does he give a damn ei her. He is a disaster not a good candidate for presdent at all.
• Bucharest, Romania
so, is Bernie Sanders better? What is your proposition?
@carebear29 (27163)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I hope he don't win honestly. Nut if he does, he better prove himself to everyone.
@carebear29 yes he s ure had
@carebear29 (27163)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Trump is in my town now as we speak. SMH
• Bucharest, Romania
so, you hate him?
@carebear29 (27163)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@Cristi_Ichim I am not a fan of him pursae
@Vjvals (941)
• Roseville, California
He's filled with fear from the powers that be, so in turn there might be some of that feeling rubbing off. Personally, I don't hate him at all but hate some of the things he says like women need to be punished (abortion) although I don't have a strong view on abortion either way. Also the water boarding idea he had. He was right long ago about Iraq War but he has changed his mind on a few things. I think he's smart and comes off not so, but he's just going along with what he has to. Actually, a lot of people here like him, they see a person with strong views and like his candid talk and his conversational style.
• Bucharest, Romania
Is Bernie Sanders a better option?