Person of Interest

Jim Caviezel
@Marcyaz (35671)
How do you feel about the upcoming final season of Person of Interest? I am sad to know that this show will be coming to a close. It is a crime drama staring Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson , Amy Acker and Kevin Chapman. It is about a machine that can predict impending violent crimes also relays the identity of a single person predicted to be the crime victim or perpetrator. Have you ever watched this show
We started watching it and liked it.
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
A work colleague informed me about it and recommended the show. This was partway through season 2, so I began by downloading the whole of season 1 to watch in order until I caught up. It is a brilliantly written show, but would certainly seem far too unrealistic without having watched each episode and absorbed the gradual background supplied.
@Marcyaz (35671)
@Asylum Right you do need to see it from the first season, I am so unhappy that it will only have one more season and that will be it.
@Marcyaz (35671)
Tampa_girl7 It is a good show and I really like it, can't wait to see the last season. Wish they would change their mind and keep it ongoing.
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
I have watched all four seasons so far, but was unaware that season 5 was on the agenda. In fact I had come to the conclusion that it would not return. Having just checked online I see it is scheduled for June, which will certainly be on my watch list.
@Marcyaz (35671)
@Asylum Yep there will be one more season then that is it.
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
@Marcyaz Yes, when I looked it up it did state that it was the final season.
@Marcyaz (35671)
@Asylum Yep the 5th season will be the last one. Wish they would change their minds on this as it is a good program. They seem to take off the good programs and keep the ones that are not very good, is how I look at it. What do you think?
@vandana7 (64862)
No...it is not aired here, but it would definitely be interesting.
It was aired here few years ago, pretty likely later seasons were aired too.
@vandana7 (64862)
@hora_fugit ..I did not see it..which channel? and what time...dad has it from 6 to 11 or 12 ..so no way can I watch anything if aired then. lol
@Marcyaz (35671)
@vandana7 It isn't on in your country, it is a very interesting program. Sorry you can't watch it.
I liked this show a lot but lost interest last season. I do like Jim Caviezel so hope he shows up in another show soon
@Marcyaz (35671)
@Marilynda1225 I have been watching this show for a long time now, Jim Caviezel is really a good actor and I would like to see him in another show also.
I have not Marcy. It looks to be a great show. I am having a hard time watching shows there are so many. At night time when I am ready for bed, I have been watching a Korean drama on Netflix.
@Marcyaz (35671)
@TiarasOceanView It is really an interesting show and diferent then your other crime type shows.
@Marcyaz I like the crime shows and that guy is handsome in the photo
@Marcyaz (35671)
@TiarasOceanView I lke the crime shows also and he is a hunk of a man, very handsome. I think at one point they were thinking of him to paly Batman.
I tried it and couldnt get into it, did it get better as it went along?
@Marcyaz (35671)
@jessicalynnt I thought it was good right from the start so I would have to say yes.
@Marcyaz I should have to give it another go
@Marcyaz (35671)
@Jessicalynnt That would be a good idea.
I never watched the show as the premise didn't appeal to me.
@Marcyaz (35671)
@JohnRoberts It may not appeal to you but it does appeal to a lot of people. Have a nice day.
@Marcyaz I was not putting down anyone who likes Person of Interest. I watch plenty of shows that others don't care for. I just answered your question about having ever watched the show.
@Marcyaz (35671)
@JohnRoberts I didn't take it as if you were putting down anyone like I said it doesn't appeal to you but to others just as some shows you watch others might not be appealing to them.
@Marcyaz There are some twists that could play into a set of 'spin offs'. It started as a primarily US show. With the introduction of Samaritan and the 'machine' going underground it could spread throughout the world and pick people to work within its protective reach.
@Marcyaz (35671)
@Berniezeitler It could have some spin offs and that would be good for another show or shows to watch. Good idea spread throughout the word and pick people to work within its reach.
@hora_fugit (5442)
I used to watch it when it was aired first here. That was season one (of course!). But then I moved to no-television lands and lost contact with all my shows. Ah..those were the days when I had this 9PM-to-1AM list of shows, everyday! Person of Interest, Unforgettable, and all such crime shows were my favorite. To some extent Criminal Minds too (think it was new series...) though I watched it regularly.
@Marcyaz (35671)
@hora_fugit Well I am glad you have seen it and I am sorry you went to a no television land. Criminal minds is another good series also.
I haven't heard about this show before. I don't watch a lot of television anymore.
@Marcyaz (35671)
It is quite interesting to watch and it is different from other programs.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Never watched it. What do you like about it, relative to other crime shows?
@Marcyaz (35671)
Well one fact is the machine tells them about a person of interest and they have to figure out if that person is the victim or the perpetrator.
yes we have watched this show for some time.Jim and Emerson work well together
@Marcyaz (35671)
@amadeo Jim and Emerson do work well together and I hope we see more of them.
I have never watched this show but I believe a lot of people find it very entertaining.
@Marcyaz (35671)
@Corbin5 A lot of people like this show as it is quite good.
Yes we have watched it. I really like it too.
@VivaLaDani13 (19866)
• Perth, Australia
I haven't seen this show. In fact, I don't even know if it is on here. I'm sure it may be. We have a lot of American shows here. But it does sound like a good show.