nurses all day some days

@bunnybon7 (36490)
Holiday, Florida
Coco is having a time getting used to this. nurses and helpers stopping in all day. but I am thinking this might work to teach her to not bark at people I let in. maybe she will become more social? I sure hope so. it is quite nice to have some help when daughter is gone working. Just today I asked the therapist to bring the mail in for me as the box is right in front of the house but farther at the end of the yard then I can reach. Nice she didn't mind. where is your mail box? it's nice to have one I can see these days. been years of locked ones at the end of the street.
I'm pleased that you are getting some help. In England we all have letter boxes directly into our front door.
@bunnybon7 (36490)
• Holiday, Florida
thanks. I really love how the new place and things are working out. God is good to me again after all. I used to have a mail slot once way back years ago. that was so nice
she will get used to this after awhile
@bunnybon7 (36490)
• Holiday, Florida
that is what I hope. they all say she is just protecting me. thank God she don't bite. lol
I am glad you have some car ng helpers our mail cubbyholes are at the front desk here iwe ask byroom number and the staff hands us our mail are y ou all moved now bunny?
@bunnybon7 (36490)
• Holiday, Florida
yes got a great new house rented with daughter and her bf which of course cost me a lot, almost all my money. just hope it all evens out now
@vandana7 (64891)
Nice that she did not mind...lol. Ours is downstairs and watchman brings the mail up.
@bunnybon7 (36490)
• Holiday, Florida
that would be especially nice to have someone do it all the time. usually i have to wait for daughter, then i hate asking because i get a look. lol. i have always been to obsessive about the mail.
Awww us humans feel domestication with the full array of social graces is to placed upon an animal; dogs instinctively bark at those he or she does not either trust or sensed as being 'kind', it is an action hard-wired and no matter how much pressuring from canine therapists, or teachers a dog must be allowed to do what comes naturally, or else you wind up with a good case of confusion and maybe a meaner temperament
@bunnybon7 (36490)
• Holiday, Florida
coco has had to endure a lot of change. where we were for 6 yrs. with her had big walls around the yard and hardly anyone came to visit, etc.
@bunnybon7 okay so why should she stop barking now though, I don't understand, this is what doggies do
@saurabhrmp (1681)
• Hyderabad, India
It is good to hear that in current world situation also, people are helping each other.
@bunnybon7 (36490)
• Holiday, Florida
not for free but thats okay. i got back my old insurance that works very much better these days
@MsTickle (24962)
i think you just need to ignore her when she makes a fuss. do not even make eye contact with her. Tell your visitors to act the same way. it must be a good feeling to have someone giving you even the tiniest bit of help.
@bunnybon7 (36490)
• Holiday, Florida
oh it is. just that I am so tired now and can't seem to rest. you know how that is.
@alberello75 (17513)
• Genova, Italy
Also I think it's always nice to have people around. Alone, it is "aging" (as we say in Italy), is of course especially means that we are not at ease!
@bunnybon7 (36490)
• Holiday, Florida
yes it is nice to know i might be found if something happens with daughter at work so much
All those people coming in will help socialize Coco. I bet Coco will get used to them soon. Glad you have lots of help!
@bunnybon7 (36490)
• Holiday, Florida
i am hoping thats how it will turn out, because if not for her i would just move into a facility