High school choir concert

Japan
Tonight is the high school handbells, Chamber Singers and choir concert. I love doing concerts and don't get very nervous any more because I figure I have made enough mistakes in my performances that a few more don't matter, right? However, I did practice a lot for these because I am playing two pieces that are difficult and new to me, plus the "Hallelujah Chorus" from the Messiah, which I know very well but goes really fast! Do you get nervous on stage?
@sishy7 (27606)
I don't get on stage much at all these days... I used to do ballet performances up to my teens and that was always fun to me because I enjoyed it. All the best with your concert tonight - how do they say it... break a leg? Not literally, of course...
• Japan
I shall try not to break a leg, finger, etc.
@Lucky15 (33719)
I havr a stage fright ma'am ;(
I don't get on stage very often but do get nervous. I recited a funny poem once a few years ago and my knees were knocking. Good luck with the concert. I'm sure it will go well.
Nope I never done concert in stage. probably watch once but never on the stage. wished you had a video for us.