His first car load of things are gone

I'm sad but so far I'm okay. I feel a little teary eyed but like I'm not an emotinal wreck yet. Maybe this is the worst I will feel but I doubt it. I loaded up a small box of stuff for him earlier today. As soon as he got home from work today he got started on packing things up. Which is good I just want this over. His food and clothes and guns are still here. I assume he will be spending his last night here tonight unless he comes back and takes the rest tonight. I kind of hope he sleeps here tonight for the last time so I can sleep next to him for the last time. My daughter sleeps in my bed on weekdays so its been a week since he and I were in the same bed at night.
It does NOT sound like you want to be done with him or the situation if you want to lay next to him one last night . . . Are you SURE this is what you want ?
I love him so much its just he can't settle down and our parenting styles are very different. He has no patience with any children other then his own son. I do want this last night with him before we parts ways. I will miss him but I am trying to look on the positive side of things and see that all of us will be better off if we aren't together.
@shaggin OKAY I am just looking out for ya and if you need me, I am here . . . hugs sweetie and keep it light, less emotion in front of him for awhile may improve his attitude
@enlightenedpsych2 That is so very sweet of you thank you so much for your kind words
@rina110383 (24069)
This post of yours just made me cry especially your last paragraph. Just like what you said in your previous comment, look on the brighter side of it.
He texted me that the heaters working good. I asked if he is sleeping there and he said yes because he wants to hunt turkeys in the morning. I started to cry so I went and took a shower so my kids wouldn't see. I was hoping to have one last night together but thats not how he wanted it I guess. He took all his clothes and toothbrush and things. He will be coming back at some point tomorrow and getting the bunk bed and his food then it will be all over.
@rina110383 (24069)
@kevin1877uk (36989)
Sorry to hear, I've been there myself, it's not nice.
It's awful. I am so confused right now. He came over last night for a movie and more. I really needed to just say we are done but I can't do it.
@kevin1877uk (36989)
@shaggin Sorry to hear you can't do it, why can't you?
@kevin1877uk I love him :-/
@miniam (9233)
• Bern, Switzerland
Be strong,be glad you know and accept things are not working out. I sure dont want to be in your shoes these next weeks but believe me you`ll be stronger.I wish you all the best
Today I waited around all day for him to come get the rest of his stuff out but he had to move all the stuff out of the storage shed and didnt get here until about 8 pm. He took everything but the bunk bed which he and a friend will come get tomorrow.
@miniam (9233)
• Bern, Switzerland
@shaggin Hope for the best my friend, if it was not meant to be,you cant force it
@miniam Exactly so I never tried to talk him into staying I just am letting him go.
@ricki_911 (19955)
• Toronto, Ontario
I think you need to tell him exactly what you feel. Sounds like he wants someone to be there when he needs them but not when you need him. I dated a few guys like that, they just wanted freedom but advantages of a girl.
Yes you pretty much summed up my thoughts exactly. He has done this to me a few times in the past. I need to just end it but it is hard because I love him. I just keep hoping he will end it and get it over with since I know it is not going to work out and he will never change.
@ricki_911 (19955)
• Toronto, Ontario
@shaggin Most guys if they know you will take them back, and still have s'x. I think he knows it by him moving out. It is hard but in the end he wont change, and most guys wont leave until you make it end. The last guy I dated did this, or left then came back he still tries. But I know he wont change, and he knows I know this. They will try and play you and see what you will give and take. But once it comes down to it, will you be happy?. For the longest time I thought he was the one, and I couldn't imagine being without him. Now I am much happoer.
@ricki_911 You really hit the nail on the head! I want commitment and that is just something that he cannot fully give me. He is coming after work today to give me paint and pick up his bike as that is the last thing that is here.
@Marcyaz (35592)
Are you going to just let him go? Why is your daughter sleeping in bed with you?
Yes I am just letting him go. He doesn't want to live here with us anymore and trying to get him to stay would just be a bad idea. When someone isn't happy you can't hold onto them or they will just be miserable. My daughter is afraid to sleep in her room. She used to come in about 2 in the morning and I just gave up about 6 months ago and let her just sleep in my bed.
@Marcyaz (35592)
@shaggin Under those circumstances he should go and hope your daughter feels safe now.
@jndlponti (2408)
These made me cry. I hope it will be over soon and hoping for you to overcome things easily.
It is almost 7 pm. I have waited around all day for him to come. I am getting really tired. I texted him an hour ago and told him to bring boxes to pack up his food. He just responded back that he is unpacking and will try to be over tonight. I replied that that I was really counting on having it all gone tonight. Lets hope he shows up soon. I just want this all over with. I stayed home today to make sure I was here when he came so he would not forget anything.
@jndlponti (2408)
@shaggin oh my...I feel your pain. Hope you find comfort from where you are right now.
@MGjhaud (20866)
just would like to give you a hug.
Thank you I could use one right now. I am doing okay. I am way to nice to him. He moved in here with three loads of dirty laundry that I had to wash. When he left he didn't take any of the dirty clothes out of the hamper so I washed them and sent them with him yesterday when he came to get all his food and the rest of his things. Now I am waiting around for him today to come get the bunk bed. That is the last thing of his here. My house feels much tidier and larger now.
@MGjhaud (20866)
im not too sure if i can be or do what you do. but i guess i'll never know until i get there. i hope someones with you, to give you a real hug. it might take a while but for sure it'll be ok.
@1creekgirl (12482)
I'm so sorry. Even if it seems like the only solution, it's still hard.
It is hard but it will be better in the long run. I am seeing that now and better able to accept it even though I love him so much. I think he is staying here tonight and getting the rest of his stuff out tomorrow. I hope I will be okay tomorrow.
@1creekgirl (12482)
@shaggin I'll say a prayer for you.
Awww, sorry, I have been there...and it is such a sad place to be. Breaking up with a loved one, can be the lowest of lows. Even if they are the (scum of the earth which I am not saying yours is, most are not) it is still hard. XO. It gets better. It may take awhile, but it will.
I am sad that we aren't going to continue to live together and be together but keeping things going at this point would just prolong a situation that is just not going to work out. We were together before and I had so many what ifs after we broke up. I don't have that now so I think I will be able to move on easier.
You have me confused. Is this relationship over or are you still together just living alone?
We haven't talked about it but I assume he will feel the same way as me that we are over. If we can't live together we will never see each other so a relationship will be impossible. He just seems to want to be free to go out and do whatever he wants whenever he wants and I can't handle that anymore.