I Was Just Wondering...Why is Money So Illusive?

@Talknpen (1822)
Do you know what I mean? You just got paid, and all the bills did too. You have enough to save, but do you? You think of the possibilities and then there is a sale. You never really looked at those items, but now they're coming in the mail. Online or in the store, you gotta have more. Does having money make us do this or does greed cause misusage. Why is money so illusive?
@zarlamain (24525)
Good question. It's just a vicious cycle. Earn money, pay bills, earn money, pay bills, etc. In the end, we work to eat - not the other way around.
@Talknpen (1822)
Hi Zarla. Good point. No such thing as a free lunch.
@zarlamain (24525)
@Talknpen Yes, bills just pile up, but in the end, the only reason we are working is for food on the table and in our stomachs.
@Talknpen (1822)
@zarlamain I hear ya. Hunger is a big problem. When you are in dire straits, food takes precedence of everything, even shelter.
sometimes its a matter of want over need and want makes out oo oftem
@Talknpen (1822)
Hi Patsie. I concur. The point becomes that money starts to have us more than we have it.
I suppose because we can't control ourselves and just save it.
@Talknpen (1822)
Hi NJ Chicca. You are right. We can find ourselves losing control.