He Wants Us, To Feel Sorry, For Him

@TLilly15 (1491)
Newport News, Virginia
My sister and I were sitting, in the living room talking and she told me, our brother told her it will be, a few days before he is homeless, I told my sister he is only play on her sympathy, and he is only going to do, the same old thing he was doing before, not pay any rent, come in and out of the apartment, all hours of the night sleep around, with his girl friend, and fight with her, I told my sister I have had enough, no he can't not live with us, ever again.
Let him go to the homeless shelter. I have had to do this with family members too. Not an easy thing to do. However, it makes them realize that they need to grow up and do what is right.
@TLilly15 (1491)
• Newport News, Virginia
I agree with you 100%, I don't think he will go to a homeless shelter, I think his dumb girlfriend will feel sorry, for him and let him live with her.
@TLilly15 her worry, not yours.
@TLilly15 (1491)
• Newport News, Virginia
@ElusiveButterfly you are right her sorry because, my brother don't believe in, paying rent or any bill for that matter.
@Marcyaz (35650)
It sounds like he has done this before and you are tired of it which I don't blame you. Sounds like he needs to grow up and become a man taking care of himself and not depending on family to take care of him.
@TLilly15 (1491)
• Newport News, Virginia
He don't have a choice but to, take care of himself because, we just got 3 days lift, to live in this apartment.
@Marcyaz (35650)
@TLilly15 So now he knows he will have to do something different in finding a place to live.
@miniam (9236)
• Bern, Switzerland
and i really hope you keep it that way, l hate grownup men taking advantage just because we are realted.
@TLilly15 (1491)
• Newport News, Virginia
my brother know my sister, is serious and we don;t have time, for him acting like child.
@miniam (9236)
• Bern, Switzerland
@TLilly15 He has to grow up, so be hard and let him understand you are both serious.
If he doesn´t want to be homeless, let him find some work.
@TLilly15 (1491)
• Newport News, Virginia
He is waiting for a job, he applied for to finish doing, his back ground check but it's a government job, working at a hospital, and that could take a while.
@TLilly15 If a person needs some money while waiting for a job, one can mow lawns, do painting, you name it.
@Daljinder (21777)
Oh boy! Just stay firm. He is grown enough to take care of himself.
@TLilly15 (1491)
• Newport News, Virginia
Yes my brother will take care of himself. he has no choice now, we move out the 4th of june.
@Daljinder (21777)
@TLilly15 Good! Best wishes for a new start
@zarlamain (24892)
I am so thankful to be an only child. I wouldn't be able to handle siblings like this. My parents have a lot of siblings and they always fight.
@TLilly15 (1491)
• Newport News, Virginia
I know things like this, wish you were and only child, you got it made, being an only child.
@zarlamain (24892)
@TLilly15 That's true.
You should be firm with that decision or he will try to take advantage again. He will try to get your sympathy but don't ever give him that satisfaction.
@TLilly15 (1491)
• Newport News, Virginia
Well my brother won't be, moving back in with us because, my niece is moving in with us, because her lease ends, the same time ours ends, she has a job and she, pays her rent.
@TLilly15 good to know
@josie_ (7410)
You have obviously been tolerant with your brother in the past. Some people only change when they have too. I hope your decision not to allow your brother to play on your sympathy will finally force him to stop being a moocher.
@TLilly15 (1491)
• Newport News, Virginia
My brother knows when, my sister put her foot down, and told him he can't stay with us, he knew he has to find a place to stay.
@Teep11 (7094)
That's a tough situation. On one hand one wouldn't want their brother on the street but he does have to learn. Tale son responsibility is needed. Hopefully he will try to improve his situation.
@TLilly15 (1491)
• Newport News, Virginia
yes my brother should make better choices, he gets a unemployment check, but he still won't pay his bills, no i don't feel sorry for him.