I think the pay off cut off should be 3 dollars.

Presently mylot had reduced the pay off to 5 dollars. I think the pay off cut off should be 3 dollars. The reasons are obvious. In many countries it is spring and summer. So the community who used to interact a lot 1 month ago are busy in other activities. Very few people respond. In that background, the others who put up discussions hardly get responses. If the pay out level is also very high, they get fed up and stop interacting. There should be a smaller pay off which can be achieved easily.
@zarlamain (24525)
Well, $5 isn't that bad at all. Just put some time in here and there and you can reach your payout. Good luck!
Thanks Zarla for the comments. I agree. You are here in mylot for more time. It is achievable.
@zarlamain (24525)
@sathviksouvik Yes, you are right!
@zarlamain I am not very certain, when members comment on others discussions, there are payments for that. Or there is only payment for likes.
@psyche49f (2511)
Hello. This is a bit odd a response, but I've been away from mylot for around 9-10 years and it's only now that I've established contact with this community. I'm a newbie once again and would like to re-learn about mylot. And this is my first activity after being inactive for years. Thanks, hope I'm still welcome here.
Thanks psyche for the response. You are welcome. Interact in the site. We are interested to read your stuff.
$5 is very easily achieved and it is just fine.
Thanks JJ for the comments. You are experienced and you will be knowing about it.
It does take a massive amount of work to make even the $5.
Thanks Deborah, yes many discussions and many commenting can bring the member to a 5 dollar mark.
@owlwings (39229)
• Cambridge, England
It should be very easy for 90% of users to achieve the payout each month without too much effort. After all, you only now require to average 16 cents a day. Perhaps you should think about the nature of the discussions you post if you are dissatisfied with the response you are getting. Are they just too 'informational' rather than something that naturally invites discussion? Are they on subjects about which most people here know little? Are the titles 'inviting'? Rather than blame the system, it is always a good idea to consider whether you yourself are using it properly!
Thanks Owlings for the response. Your statement has logic. But when I posted about plants, food items, 1 month ago, there was huge response. those who also had same food or in a different form in other part of the world could identify themselves and reply. For the last 7 days, I am finding, the interactions are seriously reduced. less postings.