My Discussions is only 100? Really?

@tech40 (8036)
I've been a member of myLot since 2012 and already earned $10, and I was shocked when I saw my total discussion is only 100, which made me think ;What? Really? I only have 100 discussions??' Well I think I should really need to post atleast 10 per day so that I can get total of 300 discussions every month! But I need to be sure that I need to do interaction, because interaction is my priority than posting new discussions! How about you guys? How many discussions you can make per day?
I see no need to post that many myself, I do 2 or 3, sometimes 4, every once in a while 5. Too many discussions can have the effect of people starting to not pay attention to them.
@tech40 (8036)
Oh yeah I noticed your posts too. there's only 3 for this day.. hmmm.. let me copy what you're doing..
Very true, there are some users that post way too many discussions, one after the other, I usually skip them.
@tech40 (8036)
@marlina I agree with this, but it's depends on who's the one who make a post. if the poster is active also in interacting then, i'll interact to that person even if he or she have many post made in 1 day hehe
@rina110383 (23073)
I only have 54 discussions as of the moment. No plans of posting discussions anymore. I prefer responding to other's discussion.
@tech40 (8036)
Why? I just wondering why? how much you can make per day by just responding
@rina110383 (23073)
@tech40 I'm lazy. I have remote jobs that need my urgent time & attention. They're more important. Also, I'll be back with my previous Firm beginning June so I won't have time commenting back to responses left on my discussions. I'm thinking of deleting all my discussions by the 31st of May. I was never after the earnings here on this site. I joined myLot to improve the conversational/engaging aspect of my writing skills. No other reason. I respond to other's discussions when I'm not that busy. Otherwise, I don't.
@tech40 (8036)
@rina110383 Oh I see but it seems you have hectic jobs that you need to finish on deadline.. I dont like those type of jobs, the more you hurry the more mistake you can make.. .
• Pune, India
Making discussions is not the most important thing I believe, it's the contribution to each post thay counts, like what I'm doing. I sometimes end up creating some discussions, but it has never gone above 5 to be honest. Your post is inspiring me to do that, so that I can get some more topics to talk on! Its about creating a content that gets attention and be a part of the conversation.
• Pune, India
@tech40 You got it my friend! What all topics do you like by the way?
I only make a few usually....depends on how much I have to talk about. I dont know that you earn better for starting discussions though. But good luck to you!
If you consider all the responses you can get from one discussion vs the number of comments you get from one response, discussions do pay better, but I still do way more responses/comments than I do discussions.