Scared of the flu!

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I was very concentrated doing my work, when I heard a noisy sneeze, just a few distance from me. It´s from a person who is showing the first symptoms of the flu. I really wouldn´t like to catch the flu. So I´m moving or going home. I have totally have lost concentration and I can´t do anything else online. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day! I will be reading you tomorrow!
@zarlamain (23642)
A loved one had a misdiagnosis at the hospital. They stated that he had the flu, but then recanted and said it was just a cold. He was back to work after taking some cold medicine.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Yes, maybe I´m too scared when I hear people sneezing. I will have to analyse the situation first, so as not to lose half of a day from work.
@zarlamain (23642)
@quantum2020 That's true.
I do the same thing. I move far away from someone who appears to be sick. See you tomorrow!
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Thanks, I will see you tomorrow.
@rina110383 (21987)
I'll also stop working if I'm in your place and run for my life. I don't want to be sick.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That is exactly what I did yesterday.
It could just be a random sneeze or seasonal allergies. You are quite the germophobe for someone who spends so much time in public places.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Yes, I have become a germophobe. I cannot deny that I have lots of fears for alll kinds of diseases.
I get like that in public when people are coughing and sneezing behind me. I move all the time.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Yes, it´s a preventive measure. I have catched the flu in the past for not taking measures.
relax all sneezes are not flu related the person might just be allertgic so no need to panic do you have your flu shot?
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I never take flu shots, just natural vitamin C, which has resulted useful for me. I get it from oranges or other fruits that contain vitamin C.
• Denmark
Is it flu season in your country?
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Everytime there is a change in the weather, people start sneezing and that is the first symptom of a cold or the flu. The virus is there just waiting to enter the system of weak people.