Her back is out

@sallypup (28483)
Moses Lake, Washington
I called a person I know. She lives in the next town over. I call her. We talk. I invite her to a burger lunch. My tab. Always an excuse. This time its her back hurting. So folks: if I take you to lunch, what do you want on your burger? Hot sauce, pickle, no pickle, sauerkraut, onions grilled or raw, purple or white onion slices, mustard or ketchup? Turkey burger or vegie burger? You tell me. Just do NOT tell me your back hurts. Please and thank you.
@akalinus (21135)
I like the veggies on the burger, the lettuce, tomato, pickle, onions. I don't want mayo, ketchup, mustard, or secret sauce. Just the burger with veggies.
@sallypup (28483)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@akalinus I agree. Sometimes the burger gets lost in the soup that is squirted on.
@akalinus (21135)
@sallypup I like just a touch of mayo but they want to put the whole quart on it.
@sallypup (28483)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@akalinus That would be a pain. Too many times I've been happily gobbling a little cheese burger and the darned mustard glops out and there goes my blouse.
Okay, I accept your invitation for a burger. Very simple one: beef patty, raw onions, mustard and some cheese. And thanks for the invite.
@sallypup (28483)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@marlina Comin' right up. If you feel heat suddenly that's why.
@CRK109 (14413)
okay so where can we meet up halfway between us for that burger? I'll take anything on it plus the special sauce. my back always hurts but I suspect that having a burger with you would take my mind off it!
@sallypup (28483)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@CRK109 I hope to be in the Carolinas next year. Does that help?
@CRK109 (14413)
@sallypup It helps! It's a lot closer than you are right now! And that's a James Taylor song..."in my mind I'm gone to Carolina..." my poor brain is on overload now....
@sallypup (28483)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@CRK109 That's a fine song and melody. Thanks for the reminder. Sorry about the brain twist.
My back does not hurt and I would love you to buy me a veggie burger at Burger King! Just pickle and mustard for my veggie burger. Thank you very much!
@sallypup (28483)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Corbin5 Gladly given. I take it cheese is a no no? (Or whatever BK calls their orange stuff.)
@sallypup Yes, my friend, no cheese please. Thank you again for your kind invitation. Will take me a long time to get to your place, but I will just surprise ya!
@sallypup (28483)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Corbin5 Love it. We have a travel trailer that you could bunk in.
dill pickle and cooked onion is what I love on my hamburger
@sallypup (28483)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@hatley You are easy to please. I grew up with White Castle burgers. Kind of sounds like that is what would make you a happy camper.
@sallypup I never had one b u t I have heard of White Castle burgers.
@sallypup (28483)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Hatley I loved them when I was a kid but now I find them small and squished and rather sad.
I want a homemade burger using lipton onion soup mix in the meat. I want white onions cooked,ketchup,and steak sauce.
@sallypup (28483)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@sharon6345 Out of Lipton soup mix but I will make a run to the store just for you. Steak sauce is a great idea.
@Rohvannyn (3117)
Oddly, I just had a BK burger today. The new place is closer to there, and we really didn't want to go back to the old apartment to cook. It was a double cheeseburger with ketchup, mustard and pickle on it. I have two favorite burgers though if I'm going to a real place - a bleu cheese burger, and a mushroom swiss burger. If I am getting a fresh cooked burger at work on one of our grill days, I'll pick cheese, Romaine lettuce, a big slice of onion, tomato, and ketchup. Sometimes mustard too.
@sallypup (28483)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Rohvannyn Best Burger for me: Oregon. Oh my. REAL cheese. Tillamook on a beef patty and bun. Pure heaven. Remember Yak meat??
@Rohvannyn (3117)
@sallypup I remember the Yakburger! That was good.
@sallypup (28483)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Rohvannyn Such an odd looking restaurant and touristy but a good find.
• Rochester, New York
If I get a burger from McDonalds I usually get a big mac. It really depends on my mood to be honest.
@sallypup (28483)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I lost my Big Mac love years ago, @LisaSteinmetz. That time the burger was more blood than bun and pickle and the manager wouldn't do anything about it. The before sue you! days.
@valmnz (12744)
• New Zealand
Beef patty, onion, coleslaw, cheese and tomato sauce (ketchup?) - and a plane fare from NZ thanks!