My browser was attacked by a Highjacker Bug.

Dallas, Texas
I have had to shut down my system half an hour ago due to a pop up that had a virtual female voice message warning me not to try to shut down my computer. Then I powered it down immediately. After that I ran a full system scan. Whatever caused this or spawned this bug has to be found. It was when I was commenting here at myLot when I was locked in with my browser and couldn't exit so I had only one choice, Full system Shutdown. Update to latest Adobe Flash Player link:
For the complete experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser. Thank you! News Flash Player Help  /  Adobe Community Help Applies to Contact support   Submit No comment By clicking Submit, you accept the Adobe Terms of Use.   Welcome to the Flash P
@zarlamain (24525)
Wow, just had that issue yesterday while I was on here. I was freaking out.
• Dallas, Texas
Did you delete your browser history and run a complete system scan with an anti-virus program? I hope you have had no issues with your computer since that time. I have taken steps to scan my PC and it has taken nearly 2 hours as I have a 2 TB internal drive and a 1TB external drive. Also, some have mentioned that there has been a recent update for the Flash Player by Adobe Systems Inc.
@zarlamain (24525)
@lookatdesktop Yes, I did it as soon as I stopped freaking out and realized that I needed to get to work to prevent issues on my computer. It's fine now. Hope your computer is fine too!
• Dallas, Texas
@zarlamain , Thanks, so far so good.
@Ronrybs (7299)
• London, England
I didn't get the voice, but something similar on another site.
• Dallas, Texas
@Ronrybs When I am in doubt I always do a complete system scan. It is better to keep updated also with virus definitions which can actually update more than a few times a day.
My antivirus keeps shutting MyLot down because it detects a virus. I'd hate to have to stop using MyLot because of it.
• Dallas, Texas
I just got a pop up to update my Adobe FlashPlayer for Windows 10. I backed out. I will go to the site the official site to make the proper determination about this so called urgent update.
@lookatdesktop come to think of it, that is what it was.
That sounds terrible. I never had such a problem.