What would you like to try?

@Amel94 (1745)
Serbia
Is there a thing that you always wished do try, but you did not? Is that because you were afraid or something else? Look at the quote of this pic: IF YOU NEVER TRY, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW image from: www.beleaderly.com
@shubhu3 (14286)
• New Delhi, India
I want to try sky diving.I have never got the chance to try it I hope someday I'll get one and will be able to do it.
@Amel94 (1745)
• Serbia
I would love to try that too.. :)
@shubhu3 (14286)
• New Delhi, India
I always wanted to learn to swim but somehow it is always getting postpone it is not that I am afraid . And yes I agree unless we try we will never learn or know.
@Amel94 (1745)
• Serbia
Yeah.. it is too bad that you did not learned to swim yet.. Try it soon.
I am terrified of dogs and I would like to not be afraid of them. It would make me happy to just sit in the room with one and not freak out.
@Amel94 (1745)
• Serbia
Oh, I had a beautiful pug.. You should sit with him in same room, you would smile all day and forget about fear of dogs. He was very crazy dog, hahaha.. Even haters of dogs loved my pug Tony..
@trivia79 (7918)
• El Segundo, California
i want to try to have a million dollars for a year LOL
@meowch (1057)
I want to learn bunjee jumping, sky diving, scuba diving. I just couldn't do any of them. I'm afraid of heights and I don't know how to swim.
You didn't answer your own question. Lol! I don't know. I guess I would like to travel a lot more personally.