Still in state of shock

Not a good afternoon.I am still in a state of shock what happen to me. I cannot believe it.I am very tired and still in a daze what happen to me. I for one will be glad when this day is over. Mike drove me down to get the things out of my car. they gave me a rental to use for awhile.I may sit out driving till I get this out of my system.I ask them if they had a camera on the street to view this accident. guess not at this time.I am going to be early tonight and just rest. Thank you for your support.Good night The photo is my car and this is the side I got hit
After we were T-boned and almost killed, it took us a while to feel normal again. It is true what they say, your life really does flash before your eyes. Take care.
I'm sure you'll be in shock for awhile after this accident. Luckily you are okay
So glad you're physically okay. Hope that today is brighter and you were able to sleep.
Dear Alfredo, I hope that you could sleep last night and you will feel better today. I feel so bad for you!
Goodness it really hit hard.
I am so sorry you have been in an accident. It is always upsetting. I hope you feel a bit better tomorrow.
Well, I'm glad you're ok!
@Amel94 (1744)
• Serbia
It is good that you are not hurt by a hit.. Good luck with car repairs..
@gr8nana6 (2194)
OMG @amadeo I hope you didn't get hurt.
@Lucky15 (33384)
Oh my sir fred. After my vehicular accident..i have.been quite.scared.with accidents
I am so sor ry you have had an a ccildent hope you feel better soon
Were you driving or a passenger.
@pgntwo (21654)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Gotta get back on the horse, assuming you've no great aches or pains... Take it easy for a while tho'.
I am so sorry this happened, and it does take a lot out of a person. Glad you are going to get some rest. Hopefully, things will be better tomorrow.
• Preston, England
ouch - glad you are ok though obviously shaken. Hope the car can be repaired and your insurance covers any costs involved
@akalinus (15752)
It looks like you got T-boned. I am glad you were not seriously hurt. You will feel it tomorrow.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
That's pretty bad. It will take you some time to relax, I'm sure.
@LoriAMoore (4792)
Oh how awful! It shocks your system and saddens you when you look at the damages. Are you okay?
@thelme55 (14575)
OMG! I am glad you are not seriously hurt besides being shocked. You are a lucky man. Tomorrow is another day you will be grateful of. Rest well.