Happy Birthday America!

@marsha32 (6688)
The picture today is of part of the 4th of July spread that a couple brought to church yesterday for fellowship time. This morning we went to the parade. I really didn't want to go. I wanted to stay home and be on the computer. Oh well, I went and took lots of pictures to share on tsu and rabadaba. We will leave in a couple hours to head to my daughters house in Inman. I won't take the laptop because it's too much of a pain, but I will take both of my tablets. There will be some down time in between our bbq and when it gets dark to start shooting off our fireworks. I hope you are having a happy 4th, even if you aren't in the states. Any big plans for you today?
@Blondie2222 (22756)
Well i hope you enjoy your 4th and the weather stays good. I stayed home today and been cleaning and catching up on house work. I was gone all weekend so I needed the down time. Its definitely an early bed time for me as well.
@Shellyann36 (11269)
Enjoy the 4th! I am working and we will watch one of the shows on tv this evening that is showing fireworks. Our local fireworks are cancelled because it is storming.
I have just mixed up a fruit salad for tonight and we will take the kids to get subway sandwiches. Of course I have a ton of things to do. We will watch fireworks tonight in McPherson.
• Rochester, New York
My siblings are partying , but I'm hanging home where it's quiet. lol I really don't want to go watch folks get hammered and stagger around drunk.
@cpefley (1699)
• Hemet, California
So cool! Hope you're having a great 4th of July! :)
I was thinking about going to get some fruits but the lines must be long over there.