Lunch Was Good But Messy

Garden Grove, California
WE had chili dogs and were they ever messy but good.pickles, potato chips'potato sup, lemonade and coffee. So I ate all the filling and half the long roll. I cannot eat'the whole long role as its to much for my diabetes to handle,. ?We had pudding for dessert that was sweet but otherwise tasteless they call it vanilla but no vanila is in it at all. Well now Im free to interact, and post and do notifications too.Its still fairly comfortable in here wity a cooling breeze coming in every so often.My roomie 'os still at lunch as she has second seating so Im alone iuup for a while. One original post b y P Hatley copyrighted 2016
@hatley is the roll not good for your diabetes because of the carbohydrates? i think that is what I heard. Don't carbohydrates turn into glucose? Glad you had a yummy meal! You are the lucky one getting first seating! You probably got warmer and better food!
yes white bread and white rolls have simple carbs so I eat sparingly of them we have t o eat carbsof coursae but the more c omplexs they are the less they dump sugar into your blood stream
• Rochester, New York
I love chili dogs! How can they call it vanilla pudding if there's no vanilla in it???
he he thats what I wondered its really so bland I ate it as I was hungry but it had no flavor at all
Its not very warm here today and we have been stuck in side all weekend due to stormy weather. I've gotten a lot done on the internet though. Strange that a vanilla pudding has no vanilla in it.... I haven't eaten anything today at all and its almost dinner time. I better get off the internet now and figure out what to make for us all for dinner.
you sound like me as I stay here then see its time to get down to a meal Im addic ted lol lol
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I hope next time you get a good tasty vanilla pudding
yes I hope so too as I like vanilla piudding lol
I could never live in a facility like that. No hot dogs for me.
I did not think I could either b u ther other choice was the damned streret and it is not a nurseing hoe not at all Its c ompletley different a retirement cednter assistedc liviong mo medcikcal staff no nurses no ]doctors. My son knewI woul hate a nurseing home andIwas not ill we were e victed and out of money thats all.
@Teep11 (7067)
Chili dogs can be messy. It sounds as if a good lunch was enjoyed. Stay cool. It's certainly hot here.
I generally eat the chilli and the dog but leave the bread too