I can take care of three

@kaka135 (14087)
Malaysia
I mentioned that was the first time I took care of three kids alone for the whole day, from morning till night last Friday. It showed that I am able to take care of three kids, without anyone's help. Of course, it's nice to have my husband around, so I can be more free and relaxing. I am really thankful for my two elder children, as they can take care of themselves most of the time, and also play well together sometimes. I even managed to take an hour afternoon nap without being disturbed by my children. I am sure things will get smoother, when I am used to take care of three, and when my baby is growing up.
I guess there will be times when you will need to be able to care for all three without help. My sister-in-law had five littlies and would take them shopping or wherever she needed to go. But maybe I've told you this before.
I know you can handle it - you've always been the supermom to me ! I only know 2 - but you have 3 . . . it's so nice that the older 2 can occupy themselves - that is so helpful I'm sure!! Hang in there and oh I'm glad you're getting that nap in when you can!
@Lucky15 (33384)
Oh... mothers got some 6 hands in taking care of their.kids ;)
@sol_cee (15469)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
You're a superwoman!
I'm pleased that you managed ok.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It does get easier with time. It's not always easy dealing with my three kids by myself, but I know I can do it. It can be done, but it's sometimes easier with two adults.
I can do that as well although I don't want to at all.
@Bhebelen14 (5206)
I used to baby sit my nieces and nephews at first it really really hard but later on i got used to it.
@skysnap (17817)
I am sure you are enjoying your time with the kids .. have a good day.