Types of Pasta

Pasta tastes all the same and all but, have you seen or tasted different types of pasta? There is so many types of pasta in the store that you don't know if you should try something new or stick with the one you eat. There is penne, farfalle, rigatoni, fusilli, maccheroni, spaghetti, ravioli and more. I prefer spaghetti with tomato sauce. What kind do you like?
It depends on the sauce. I cannot compare spaguetti with ravioli or a lasagne.
I love Alfredo. I love it with lots of garlic and cheese. I like to add chicken and shrimp into it sometimes as well. I love to make a Caesar salad and garlic bread to go with it.
I like bow tie noodles the best in pasta salad, or those spiral ones (ha ha, I don't know what they are called). It's funny that I found this discussion because as we speak I am boiling noodles to make a pasta salad!
• Hyderabad, India
i love spaghetti , thick tomato pure, with good fried small meat bolls and good amount of cheese all mix of Parmigiano-Reggiano and small amount of blue cheese togather add slat and peer to the mix together , after mix get closer add boiled spaghetti info it tooss the pan all thing are stik together with spaghetti , at end add basel and sprinkle some left over cheese dish ,, enjoy the dish
Though I enjoy every type of Pasta, spaghetti with white sauce is on my top list.
@rina110383 (24135)
I love seafood marinara.