who should win the election for president of us?

should it be Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton? which one is better of the two? describe why they are better give reasons pros and cons of each one of the candidates
@owlwings (40038)
• Cambridge, England
The sad reality is that one of them is bound to become President. As a British subject, I don't have a choice and can only sit on the sidelines and hope that Trump doesn't get in because he's a consummate a**hole.with a lot of charisma, a lot of money and a bad smell. Clinton doesn't appear to be strong, either. She hasn't come across as someone with any personality at all in what little I've seen of her. The only things in her favour, from my po'int of view are that she is a Democrat (but still way too far right wing for my taste) and that she is a woman, though that is not really any commendation. If we were going for women presidents, then I (as an outsider) might have thought of Condoleeza Rice. I don't, personally, think that either will make a good President but then I have little confidence in the whole American system of government ... not that I think Britain is much, if any, better.
Neither. Reasons? Have you actually watched/listened to them?
i have seen Hillary Clinton in the most recent broadcast. I don't really follow Donald Trump but either way one of them will be president so which one if you had to pick like you had no choice which one would it be?
@gamer1987 Why are you assuming one of them will win? Are you locked in that two-party nonsense? I will be voting for the candidate I think is best, and that is neither of them for sure...
@JolietJake I would be very surprised if one of them did not win but we will find out soon enough