Whew!! I Almost Missed P and I

Garden Grove, California
I guess there were not many people who had not already got their left over SSi money but I lucked out.There was no sign' for P and I after breakfast. I surmised it would be this afternoon.But something made me go down at almost ten and yes they had started at nine, But the three women were still there and I got my ninety dollars. Seems the rent and board had been raised forty one dollars so that was where the rest of my money went. since I am benefited by that money I'm now content about that. One original graphic and post by P Hatley copyrighted 2016
hide that money good!!!!
Yes, you are benefited by the money that went for room and board. You really do live in a very good place.
• New Delhi, India
I missed G and f gf today
• Rochester, New York
Hopefully they told you ahead of time about the rent and board going up $41.00 ahead of time and you weren't surprised by that. At least you have your $$ now and you can get what you need. Were you ever able to get a light bulb??