Look What I've Done Now!!!

@patgalca (14255)
Orangeville, Ontario
As I have mentioned before, I use two laptops at once. I do most of my work on this one. My old one is used basically to click on Neobux and my husband uses it to book his golf games. That's about it. Well the darn thing fell on the floor last night when I got up too quickly. When I restarted it I got a message saying it wouldn't start, to click to fix. So I clicked and let it work and it appeared to be fixed. But then, when I went to open Firefox I got some kind of error message. I opened IE no problem, but when I put Firefox in the search bar I got another message of paging not being able to open or something. I decided to just let it be for the time being and will see if I can figure it out later. I didn't try to open email or any site in favorites, which will be my next move. If I have no luck I will call a friend and see if she knows what I need to do. I don't want to call my neighbour because he charges me to look at my computers even when he says he won't. This computer may be done. It's pretty old. But explaining it to hubby won't be easy. The desk top is a lot faster than any computer but he doesn't like going down to the basement. I don't either but I sometimes I have to... probably more now if I can't get this thing fixed. Really wish I could afford a tablet. Much less of a burden. Hopefully I can figure something out. Can't stop myself from being an idiotic klutz though.
@CinnamonGrl (5740)
• Paradise, California
You're not the only one. I've fallen asleep with my laptop on me in bed and knocked it on the floor. Luckily it must be tough. Hope yours can be fixed!
@patgalca (14255)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Did it fall on hardwood floor? It's possible this one was ready to bite the dust anyway.
@dodo19 (31924)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
i'm sorry to hear that it's not working. Hopefully you're able to fix it.
I think all humans have the klutz factor. I have broken many a thing myself. Hopefully you can find a way to fix the computer or find an affordable one if necessary.
@patgalca (14255)
• Orangeville, Ontario
The way I had it balancing on the arm of the sofa, it was only a matter of time before I knocked it down.