End of things

Centralia, Missouri
I just realized I cannot get the next book in the series I am reading on Kindle. That makes me sad. Another sad is that I just watched the last episode of Rizzoli and Isles, yet another show that shouldn't have gotten cancelled. I have one more day off then I have to go back to work...and I don't want too. I know I need to find another job, I hate this one so much. But money. But I don't even know if I will be living in this area in six months. If hubby has his way we won't be, so it seems silly to go looking for another job. Plus he has a few months before we could roll insurance to him at work, so we'd be without for a few if I hopped, or have to cobra which is more expensive. So really, just can't. Blech.
Sounds like you need to sit tight where you are right now for a while and get yourself a little cash in the bank before making moves of any kind.
pretty much, I know it's the correct thing to do, but it's so miserable. Trying hard to find small bits of happy, but it's hard.
@Jessicalynnt You have to be happy that you wake up every morning and you have someone who loves you and - you have all of us in your cyberworld.
@AbbyGreenhill I am not entirely sure I have someone who loves me, the last few years feel more like someone who is irritated by and tolerates me. But yes, I do have people to talk to here at least!
I know what you are going through. It's not easy being at a job that you dislike going to. Cobra is super expensive. Right now, I'm on the Obama care until next month. Everytime there is a life change, you have to call or go online, and then they make you do almost the whole application over.
I just wish....for something to change for the better.
@Jessicalynnt And it will for you. Don't lose faith. Things don't always happen when we want them to.
@Susan2015 that is certainly the truth
so you are sort of stuck between a rock and a hard thing. so heard someone was raving about Cobra and it sounded very expensive to me so I dont get what they thought was so good
I rather am. I keep telling myself that it's just income, no matter how horrid they are it's been over a year since I have had to sign anything about what they thought I did wrong, so not much is officially on my work file, so they cant just fire me. And sooner or later I WILL be able to quit
@Jessicalynnt hope you get to quit soon if that is what you really want!
@jessicalynnt what series on Kindle are you reading? I hope your job gets better and you like it!
at the time I was reading the adept series, but the next book is not available on kindle, so I couldnt keep on reading
@Jessicalynnt What is the adept series about and who wrote it i never saw that one before? What is the next book not going to be on Kindle? Is it going to be published elsewhere?
@Marty1 Below is the first book, 1-3 is on kindle 4 and 5 arent and should be by now. oh you can get them in paperback and such, I just dont buy hard copies of many things anymore, no space
The Adept - Kindle edition by Deborah Turner Harris, Katherine Kurtz. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Adept.
• Preston, England
Cobra? I hate it when great shows are not renewed. Hope the job situation improves soon.
cobra is when you keep paying for medical insurance after you leave a job at a higher rate, not everyone can afford that though
• Preston, England
@Jessicalynnt oh right thanks - seems odd to name it after a deadly snake
• Preston, England
@Jessicalynnt we have similar schemes here though we have a free National Health Service, but our government is trying to destroy that on us
I hope something turns up for you. Okay the big question. Why do you want to move?
my aunt doesnt live down here anymore. hubby cant get work in the field he wants and he is miserable, and I hate the summers.
@Jessicalynnt Those are three good reasons.
@LoriAMoore (4872)
Blech. I used to watch Rizzoli and Isles too.
I still love that show and bawled my eyes out as it came to an end
• Eugene, Oregon
That is a tough spot to be in. I don't even you at all.
It is a tough spot, and I cant talk about it to most people, I am glad I have here though
We really enjoyed that show. They always end the good ones.
• Pleasant Hill, California
How come you're not on his policy?
@Inlemay (16484)
• South Africa
Ahhh so Rizzoli and Isles is finished - we are like 2 years behind in this series. They are making way for new series and also the actors get Bigger roles in MOVIES so they cannot do series anymore. What a shame. Keep the faith girl with the job - it has been good to you in your times of need.
Sorry you hate your job so much. Hopefully it may not be too long before you find something else.
@UncleJoe (9461)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Cobra? How does that strike you?
@bwjsdems (498)
• New Zealand
Hang in there and something better will come along.