~We Had Fun!~

Lenox, Georgia
Thank you all of my friends for your fun ideas yesterday! =) The kids and I had a blast. We did a scavenger hunt, played ring toss and had an art contest! The first art contest was a coloring page, then we got a little more creative. We used toilet paper rolls we were saving to make things. My oldest daughter made a dinosaur and my youngest daughter made 3d glasses! My son and I aren't as good at art so we just colored ours. Lol. Now today I have to get some motivation to clean this house. Yesterday we had fun and I didn't do any cleaning - you can tell today! Anyone have any spare motivation laying around I can borrow?
No, no motivation here. Ugh! never seems to come close to me. Haha Glad you had fun yesterday.
• Lenox, Georgia
@celticeagle Lol somehow I found it within me! Lol. Some days motivation just hides from me too.
@LovingMyBabies ....You have a lot on your plate so I think not having the motivation some days is just fine.
I could use a bit of spare motivation too!
• Lenox, Georgia
@Jeanniemaries I hope you find yours! Lol
@LovingMyBabies Haha, I will, I always do!
Glad to hear that you and the kids had a good day yesterday. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Days like that are always the best.
• Lenox, Georgia
@happy2beme Thank you! It was a great day. =) I hope you have a wonderful day today!
@LovingMyBabies thank you.
Good for you! We had a Halloween party for our son and his friends 1 year and we had a few pumpkins, and we took his stacking rings from when he was a baby, and used those for a ring toss. The kids loved it. It doesn't take anything fancy to see them having fun does it?
• Lenox, Georgia
@juliaacv That's a really cool idea! =) Their not hard to please at all. They had so much fun doing simple things, it was nice.
@dodo19 (34300)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm glad that you guys had fun yesterday. It can be hard to get motivation to do things like cleaning sometimes.
• Lenox, Georgia
@dodo19 Yeah I somehow found it inside me and got it done though.
Glad that you all had a great day together.
• Lenox, Georgia
@marlina Thank you, it was nice. =)
Congratulations, you had a wonderful time with your kids, this is so important.
• Lenox, Georgia
@LadyDuck Yeah we did thank you! =)
So good to hear that the day was a fun one for all!
• Lenox, Georgia
@Corbin5 Thanks it was a great day. =)
@LeaPea2417 (23207)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is great that you all had such a fun day yesterday! :)
• Lenox, Georgia
@Leapea2417 Thank you it was nice. =)
I am going all the time I am the kind of person who can not sit still for very long.
sure g et an adult coloring book and make some bautiful things motivate you to sit and color lol llol
@shshiju (10550)
• Cochin, India
Glad that you have great time with your kids. I think no one have keep spare motivation. All need Extra.
That sounds like a blast, way more fun then public school and, cleaning the job that never ends. I wish I could afford to hire someone lol.
@polyxena (2573)
• Sturgis, Michigan
Motivation? I don't have any to spare, or any at all. I'd give you some if I could.